SSM Greyhounds 2021-2022 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savard18

Feb 10, 2015
Flint, MI
I actually would have taken the Greyhounds over the Spits. I think they’re similar with the Hounds having superior D and goaltending. I wouldn’t have expected Kerins and McConnell-Barker to disappear the way they did though.

Reactions: shot caller

shot caller

Apr 16, 2018
I actually would have taken the Greyhounds over the Spits. I think they’re similar with the Hounds having superior D and goaltending. I wouldn’t have expected Kerins and McConnell-Barker to disappear the way they did though.
It is what it is. Goaltending aside, we got beat by a team that also finished higher in the standings… At some point we gotta stop acting like it was an upset.
Regardless of what happened tonight or through the rest of the playoffs, I believe all roads lead and then stop in Hamilton.
Wasn’t our year this year and I’ve stated my feelings on several occasions on how badly we should have moved players out at the deadline that it is also pointless to continue to beat that horse…

Bring on the off-season thread!

Reactions: DWI Dale

Agent 53

Sep 4, 2021
That's a fair way to assess tonight's performance. This was a series of extremes, with embarrassing games for both teams. Enjoy the next round.
I wouldn’t call a 3-2 loss on the road for Flint embarrassing. Embarrassing first period sure.

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
I wouldn’t call a 3-2 loss on the road for Flint embarrassing. Embarrassing first period sure.
Neither would I. Hopefully we'll see a better series against Windsor. This wasn't good hockey all around. I look forward to watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad