SSM Greyhounds 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyHero96

Nov 1, 2015
:)

Attachments

• IMG_20190103_224558.jpg
    IMG_20190103_224558.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 135

HF92

Oct 14, 2017
SSM
www.facebook.com
I know he left the door open a crack when he mentioned he didn't know where he was playing after WJ's but I can't see Dubis sending him to the Hounds. He's having a great season with TO. Can't see it...but there is that 5% chance we'll see him one last time in a Hounds jersey.

Mentioned in 2 articles now since Jan 5th.

I think the door opened more from just a crack.

HF92

Oct 14, 2017
SSM
www.facebook.com
Talking to some people, really getting the sense that Kyle is using his big chips as pawns, putting them out there and inflating prices for everyone, allowing himself to scoop up some good additions for cheap....

That's what it sounds like for sure.

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Talking to some people, really getting the sense that Kyle is using his big chips as pawns, putting them out there and inflating prices for everyone, allowing himself to scoop up some good additions for cheap....

That's what it sounds like for sure.

I think he'll move them if he gets a reasonable price, something like an 02 and at least 5 high picks, but if other teams won't play ball then he will just keep them. It's an enviable position to be in, as he has all of the power.

Houndzfan

Dec 9, 2017
London spent their final card on Kevin Hancock, so they won't be getting Frost anyways.
ABL :) Phew!! Sounds like Ottawa or bust...unless somebody comes out of the woodwork. Probably depends if Kyle gets a body back. It may go to the deadline if both GMs are playing hardball.

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Hounds get Peca for a 6th round pick. I see a lot of Jean Dupuy on him, hopefully the results are the same.

He must have wanted out of Barrie for that price, but good on Raftis for getting a bargain that will be back next year.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Hounds get Peca for a 6th round pick. I see a lot of Jean Dupuy on him, hopefully the results are the same.

He must have wanted out of Barrie for that price, but good on Raftis for getting a bargain that will be back next year.
Is this official? Can't find it yet.

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018

Gouin Street

Jan 9, 2014
S.S.Marie
Haven't seen much of Peca since he played in the East. Anyone have any info on this young man? Not a big player but sounds like he will fit our style of play. Any relation to the Pecas from the NHL?

Welcome to the Greyhounds Jaden. Very glad you're here.

Houndzfan

Dec 9, 2017
Haven't seen much of Peca since he played in the East. Anyone have any info on this young man? Not a big player but sounds like he will fit our style of play. Any relation to the Pecas from the NHL?

Welcome to the Greyhounds Jaden. Very glad you're here.

Jaden Peca at eliteprospects.com

He'll fit into the Hounds style of play and also into the Italian community. He's been referenced as a Verbeek/Gaudet style player. Physical and fast. He's a great pickup at a low price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad