Spotted some stars in my area

Leetch66

Jan 8, 2007
PEI Canada
Hey folks....I played a round of golf last week with Brett Gallant's dad who BTW....was as tough as his son the current AHL heavyweight champ . He also has another son Alex[who is a scratch golfer] playing hockey in Utah . The two brothers and Darryl Boyce played a round of golf with Phaneuf and they got him for $$ 1200.00 in that round . Expensive day for Dion . They had a rematch a couple of days later at another course and I was 2 holes ahead of them . I am not sure who won....but the next day I was informed that Dion ran his golf cart into a golf cart at the clubhouse while turning in the corner.....sounds like he is almost ready for the season . :laugh: .

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Hey folks....I played a round of golf last week with Brett Gallant's dad who BTW....was as tough as his son the current AHL heavyweight champ . He also has another son Alex[who is a scratch golfer] playing hockey in Utah . The two brothers and Darryl Boyce played a round of golf with Phaneuf and they got him for $$ 1200.00 in that round . Expensive day for Dion . They had a rematch a couple of days later at another course and I was 2 holes ahead of them . I am not sure who won....but the next day I was informed that Dion ran his golf cart into a golf cart at the clubhouse while turning in the corner.....sounds like he is almost ready for the season . :laugh: .

At least Phaneuf is a better driver then Ryan O'Money....too soon?

Bardown warrior

Oct 26, 2013
Mississauga
Does anyone know if these guys are back here training at Vic J's this summer? It was around this time last year they were hitting the ice, and I was just about to bump this thread haha

Stigma

May 24, 2015
Mississauga
My buddy who's friends with Casey Cizikas told me its 6:00 pm every wednesday and I just found out before I went today so yeah definitely check it out. Like I said I got pictures with McDavid, Clarkson, the Subbans, Skinner and Tavares, no lineup or anything just a few other people who wanted the same thing so it was worth it haha. Looked like they were playing pretty hard too, P.K. almost got injured on a blocked shot, he was rolling around and skated off kinda slow but he looked okay in the dressing room. But yeah definitely check it out, it was well worth it. That same buddy of mine said apparently its a gym that they all work out at which is called the Athlete Training Centre in Oakville and then they all go there at 6:00 pm.

I just googled the Athletic Training Centre and, even though it's in the middle of nowhere, is just happens to be right beside an indoor playground where I take my children. LOL. I'm going to keep my eye open for nice cars driving around that area in the future.

NoTouchIcing

Feb 3, 2010
Guelph, ON
but I don't know much abou WHY they were there and there was something on their jerseys

They all go to the same gym, which is what was on the jerseys.
I know they don't much like the picture/autograph scene while they're there, but hey, it worked I guess.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad