OT: Spoiler Alert [Spoiler Alert ((Spoiler Alert))] (The Newly Annual Non-Pens Media Thread)

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Other streaming services really need to allow you to pre-download stuff like Netflix does. Or hotels in Kentucky need better internet. Or both. But here we are. So I need to find a Netflix show to start downloading before I come to Kentucky for work.

Reactions: canadianguy77

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Other streaming services really need to allow you to pre-download stuff like Netflix does. Or hotels in Kentucky need better internet. Or both. But here we are. So I need to find a Netflix show to start downloading before I come to Kentucky for work.

Sorry you are in Kentucky. Used to visit a girl from Louisville off and on. That place sucks.

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
You can do this with Amazon Prime Video. At least you used to be able to.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
There's some pretty good newer places. I can't say I research the history of restaurants very often though.

I say that kind of in jest. It’s just always hard for me to be in the south at some of those beautiful old distillery buildings knowing exactly how most of that stuff was built.

Slavery in American Whiskey | HuffPost

Good article on it. I’m a huge Kentucky bourbon guy. Just important to remember a lot of these brands were built on the exploitation of others IMO.

Reactions: HandshakeLin

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I say that kind of in jest. It’s just always hard for me to be in the south at some of those beautiful old distillery buildings knowing exactly how most of that stuff was built.

Slavery in American Whiskey | HuffPost

Good article on it. I’m a huge Kentucky bourbon guy. Just important to remember a lot of these brands were built on the exploitation of others IMO.
Good news for me is that I hate whiskey in all forms.

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Good news for me is that I hate whiskey in all forms.

giphy.gif

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Found a pretty hilarious show by randomly clicking comedies on Netflix:

'Man Down' It's British, but some of the stuff they do is straight up laugh out loud hilarious. Very few shows have me laughing out loud and this is one of them.

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
Watched Tombstone again for the first time in years. Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday might be my favorite performance by an actor, ever. Even more badass that it's pretty closely based on a real life dude.
Sad that TB stricken Doc on his deathbed looked better than Val does today...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad