Sep 19, 2008
"This season sux this season sux not funny not funny"

"Well I liked it." :laugh:

Low standards for me I Guess

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
ok you guys were right the serial idea bombed.

But the whole episode felt off. Still don't have classic Cartman back! That was gonna be the hilight I thought, we get crazy old Cartman back and he loses his girl.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
This season was a big swing and a miss.

Really wish they'd go back to single episode stories. Could still have a few multi episode ones. Best one is still Black Friday

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
What's funny is the story with the member berries actually makes sense with Trump winning as you could have the final showdown with them or whatever.

If Trump lost then that would be that, but when he won and then they took over the white house well to not do anything with them is pretty silly.

hocky

Apr 8, 2011
I wish they would go back to single storyline episodes.

But if they insist on doing these season long stories, they have to commit and actually create a cohesive story from beginning to end. Making each episode the week it's being aired backfired on them and it showed in how disjointed the storytelling was.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Clearly, Trump winning the election through a wrench into the story.

They should have waited until after the election to begin the season.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Yeah they were just shown scattered on the floor of the oval office during that last sequence, no real closure there. Maybe a shot at Trump, saying that he'll be heavily medicated during his run in office? I don't know. :laugh:

Well the narration for that shot was something like "when the facebooks, tweets, and trolls chose our fate" I think they are calling the memberries Tuump supporters.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
I feel like there wasn't enough jokes this season. Don't need a joke every 5 seconds like family guy but it felt like there was 3 jokes an episode

BGDDYKWL

Jul 16, 2007
I really wish they'd go back to 7 episodes in the Spring and 7 in the Fall. This would allow one continuous story then 7 individual episodes. I think that would be a good compromise. Having new episodes only 20% of the year makes people forget about the show, which I think is part of the reason ratings are down.

Well the narration for that shot was something like "when the facebooks, tweets, and trolls chose our fate" I think they are calling the memberries Tuump supporters.
This was always the impression I got. Like when people opposed to Trump pose the question, "When exactly were things so great?". The member berries go right along with the notion that memories are often perhaps better than the actual events, and Trump was selling that in a sense. Fully agree with everyone though, that ending was very blah.

But the whole episode felt off. Still don't have classic Cartman back! That was gonna be the hilight I thought, we get crazy old Cartman back and he loses his girl.
This is the biggest problem I have with the season being one long episode. You don't get those classic Cartman episodes which to me personally are by far the best ones.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad