Sony PS4 #11: "Oh crap" - Nathan Drake

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
By the way, ive been meaning to say, my PS4 is from 2016 or 2017 and it never has the fans blare up, I even beat god of war recently and it was fantastically quiet, maybe because I keep my PS4 on top of the tv stand a decent distance away from the wall and people keep their PS4 inside the tv stand. Or maybe it's just the old/original ps4s? Keep in mind mine is not a slim version.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
So something I purchased 6 days ago on the PSN store went on sale today for 50% off. I contacted support through the online chat and they refunded me about %55 of the purchase price back (they rounded up to an even dollar amount).

It was a long drawn out process over chat at about 40 minutes despite me having the order number from the get go but it did in fact get done. They gave me refund codes to add to my PSN account.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
That's a brutal month for PS Plus, especially with what the rumours were going into May. Definitely got my hopes up with Souls and Dyign Light....

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
That's a brutal month for PS Plus, especially with what the rumours were going into May. Definitely got my hopes up with Souls and Dyign Light....
It's not Sony's fault that people believed those rumours though. It's completely fine if people are disappointed, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but uniting that disappointment to the bad rumour... I guess everyone is an expert on the internet. I've been a PS+ member since 2013 and there's been at least a dozen cases like this, where major gaming sites have reported some random guy's rumour of the PS+ line-up as news, and it ended up being complete bogus. Everything needs to be taken with a grain of salt, until that person proves himself/herself.

Personally I don't have an issue with the line-up, even though it doesn't have anything for me. The line-up is for the most part aimed towards your average Joe adult, so I welcome games that kids can enjoy.

Reactions: Oogie Boogie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad