Sony PS4 #11: "Oh crap" - Nathan Drake

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
The two colour design looks kind of ugly, some neat features though.
The colour design is actually very sleek and cutting edge feel towards it, but the geometry of where and how they put the colours is one of the most mindbogglingly stupidest things I've seen.

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
The colour design is actually very sleek and cutting edge feel towards it, but the geometry of where and how they put the colours is one of the most mindbogglingly stupidest things I've seen.

I feel like that might be a bit of a stretch, but yeah it doesn't look great.

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
It looks like it should be more ergonomic than the PS1-PS4 controllers, always found them a bit uncomfortable. It's shaped more like a XBOX/Switch Pro controller, which I like.

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
49747503557_fa12f113db_h.jpg

Introducing DualSense, the New Wireless Game Controller for PlayStation 5
Are these actual physical buttons you can press or are they touch base?

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
I think I fall right in the middle? Definitely want to try it in person before getting a full read.

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
Hahahahahahaha I’ve already deleted 2 games to make “room” for the last Warzone update and now I’ll have to delete one of my TWO other games for this new update.

Hey maybe uninstalling the Add on Multiplayer/Spec Ops content will free up enough “room” oh wait to do that Sony wants me to uninstall the whole game, genius.

This asinine system has lost Sony a PS5 customer.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Hahahahahahaha I’ve already deleted 2 games to make “room” for the last Warzone update and now I’ll have to delete one of my TWO other games for this new update.

Hey maybe uninstalling the Add on Multiplayer/Spec Ops content will free up enough “room” oh wait to do that Sony wants me to uninstall the whole game, genius.

This asinine system has lost Sony a PS5 customer.
first off, I agree that it's a horrible horrible system for updates, but

Just to clarify, this seems to be an issue with modern warfare (and if memory serves a few other games) on both consoles where any update requires you to have double the game size available on your hard drive.

Xbox one does not have enough storage for game update

How to fix Call of Duty: Modern Warfare's 'not enough free space' download error on PS4

Basically if you have a 110 GB game like modern warfare, you need another 110 GB available because it copies the game with the patch and deletes the old game.

My advice for clearing room is to delete any disc based games. They actually install the majority of the data off the disc and are much faster to reinstall than downloadable games.

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
^nah, why try to understand something when he can throw a hissy fit instead
I understand why that space is necessary, but also understand having that requirement isn't acceptable in the year 2020, and that PS's storage management SW is horrendous.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
I understand why that space is necessary, but also understand having that requirement isn't acceptable in the year 2020, and that PS's storage management SW is horrendous.
Cerny actually mentioned this in the ps5 presentation, the PS5 (and I assume Xbox) wont need to do that and can just download and install the patch normally.

starts at 11:25 or so in case the time stamp doesnt work

Reactions: bambamcam4ever

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Having fun with god of war but its really awkward having to press L1 and Square at the same time to do damage, which you could set it to just have atreus attack whoever youre attacking automatically.

Also, these sidequests are awful, dont think im gonna do another one.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
God of War, such a weird game. You kill like 2 gods. It feels unfinished. They talk about Odin and Thor the entire game and you never once see them, there's 3 realms selectable in the warp wheel that you can't go to because "Odin's magic blocks travel" or something, is there some cross-platform DLC coming or is the game done?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad