Weekes: Something happening with Merzlikins?

ProfessorFink22

May 28, 2020
Jarmo has coached him up well on the PR front. But this should 100% viewed as a “I want out” trade scenario despite the PR spin.
I honestly believe the 'mutual' desire part of it. I think the organization (and especially Pascal, based on his quotes) have run out of rope with the comments he's made and some of his antics. I wonder if the Wilson incident was a final straw?

I don't believe he has positive value, and fully expect a bad contract coming back in some way unless it's a package.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I honestly believe the 'mutual' desire part of it. I think the organization (and especially Pascal, based on his quotes) have run out of rope with the comments he's made and some of his antics. I wonder if the Wilson incident was a final straw?

I don't believe he has positive value, and fully expect a bad contract coming back in some way unless it's a package.

Yeh i would agree. CBJ is done with him and he’s done with CBJ. There’s no way to slice it, at his contract and performance level he should be a negative asset.

Reactions: thebus88

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
Weekes is a chud now. Not even an insider. Just tweets random speculation that doesn't even mean anything.

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
why would markstrom waive for Columbus? markstrom has to want to win more than anything.
Ohio state fair is one of the better attraction of the last few years.

Also you're out of your mind if you dont think Columbus has a chance with Hanifin and Markstrom.

Key word Hanifin

Reactions: thebus88

banks

Only got 3 of 16.
Aug 29, 2019
I mean who’s gonna take the guy ?

I know. I'd happily take a chance on the guy if my team needed a goalie. Except that he's signed for 3 more years after this one! No team can take the risk if he turns into an anchor.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I know. I'd happily take a chance on the guy if my team needed a goalie. Except that he's signed for 3 more years after this one! No team can take the risk if he turns into an anchor.

Exactly and that risk is high. And what if he joins a team and starts beefing with their prospects too with his hot headedness, he could kill a locker room with his drama. This guy has negative value.

Reactions: banks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad