LeBrun: Some teams are interested in Edmundson

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Edmundson for a chunk of Nurses salary + 2024 2nd?

I leave it dead on the floor.

Edmundson and a 2nd for Ceci, and I wouldnt do it.
Ceci is healthy Edmundson isnt.
Ceci sucks. We'll keep the older , better player. thank you.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Never understood the talk about Edmunson. This isn't 2003. He brings a physical presence and playoff experience, but like... I'm sure there are other guys who would fit the bill.

samsagat

Jun 20, 2013
A 2nd + b prospect and he's gone ..

But there's no hurry.

Playing the rest of the season without getting injured would reassure GMs around the NHL. Plus he only have 1 year left on his affordable contract.

He would certainly get interest from a few teams at the draft.

samsagat

Jun 20, 2013
Never understood the talk about Edmunson. This isn't 2003. He brings a physical presence and playoff experience, but like... I'm sure there are other guys who would fit the bill.

Come playoff time, it's 2003 eternally...😏

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014

His time in Carolina he was a fake tough guy.

He's slow and he can block shots.

Highlights:

giphy.gif

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
A 2nd + b prospect and he's gone ..

But there's no hurry.

Playing the rest of the season without getting injured would reassure GMs around the NHL. Plus he only have 1 year left on his affordable contract.

He would certainly get interest from a few teams at the draft.

Never lower your standard for other! 1st ++ or bust. If Chiarot can so can Edmonsun. Plenty of first left out there!

FliegerKorps

May 10, 2018
If some team is dumb enough to give us a 2nd rounder for Edmundson, take it and run please!

pth2

Jan 7, 2018
Hey Lebrun, your source was wrong. You were wrong. You got it wrong Lebrun.

Sorry to the Habs fans who thought they were going to get a 1st rounder+ for this guy.
Teams can be interested and not pull the trigger...

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Lol habs fans spent all year telling everyone they would get 1sts for Edmundson, Monahan, Anderson etc.

Did montreal even make a single trade before the deadline, nobody wants their players lmao
Monahan and Edmundston are injured.... And they are not trading Anderson, he's not available.

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Lol habs fans spent all year telling everyone they would get 1sts for Edmundson, Monahan, Anderson etc.

Did montreal even make a single trade before the deadline, nobody wants their players lmao

Umm there have been 3 fifferrnt reports Habs turned down a 1st for Anderson.

Habs fans didn't expect Edmunson or Monohan to miss 2 months of playing time before the TDL from an injury.

Reactions: pth2 and Steeler23

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad