GDT: SOLAR STORM, THE GAME AFTER

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
Canes have not beat a team with more points then them since Hamilton went down. 3 shootout wins. This showing isn't out of the ordinary.

This was always going to be a tough game. Home against Dallas is an awful way to break in a bunch of new guys. I guess you hope that the new guys come in an mesh right away, but it rarely happens that way.

And again, I don't think we're playing all that bad. We're out-chancing Dallas 13-10. Their goalie is better than ours and their defense isn't giving up auto-goals like ours is. Trocheck, Necas and Nino have been dangerous. I think we'll be OK.

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
Slavin has been *really* bad. His outlets have been awful, his thought process has been slow, he's been out of position a lot and he's uncharacteristically fumbled the puck a few times.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
This was always going to be a tough game. Home against Dallas is an awful way to break in a bunch of new guys. I guess you hope that the new guys come in an mesh right away, but it rarely happens that way.

And again, I don't think we're playing all that bad. We're out-chancing Dallas 13-10. Their goalie is better than ours and their defense isn't giving up auto-goals like ours is. Trocheck, Necas and Nino have been dangerous. I think we'll be OK.

A refreshing non-hot taek.

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
if we're pitching new canes drinking games (and this is not something that is new tonight) - drink every time john says "unmarked"

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Rod is Faulking Slavin at this point with the PP1. Slavin adds nothing to a PP unit. Replace him with literally anybody else. Just try something different.

I'm a huge fan Slavin but it is painful to watch. Everyone on the other team can take a breather when Slavin gets the puck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad