Felix Unger Score'em
Jul 2, 2012
Hills to the North
solar_storm.jpg

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I think they come out energized between the crazy win the other night and the deadline acquisitions. New guys will be hyped up. Hopefully they did take to heart how dominant they can be when they play the way they did in front of the EBUG. Pull it out for the fallen and for the Dave Storm Surge.

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Waddell: 'It's a strong message that we're here to win'

by Michael Smith @MSmithCanes / CarolinaHurricanes.com
"Really good player, a player with great speed and good hands. Very talented," Jordan Staal said. "That fits right in with our style. He's going to be a really good addition for our team."
Brind'Amour said the Canes are getting a "really good player" in Trocheck, and Trocheck feels the same is true about his new head coach.
"I've heard nothing but great things. I've heard the guys love playing for him," Trocheck said. "The way he played when he played is the style of hockey he would like his players to play. He was an extremely hard-working guy, and they work extremely hard for him. I'm excited to get there and play for him."
"That's why we gave up so much," head coach Rod Brind'Amour said. "We gave up a lot to get a player who fits exactly what we're all about and fills a need we definitely had."
Canes Grab Headlines With Trio of Trades on Deadline Day

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Here is the projected lineup for the Hurricanes.
Forwards

Svechnikov-Aho-Teravainen
Foegele-Staal-Williams
Niederreiter-Trocheck-Necas
Dzingel-Martinook-McGinn
Defense
Skjei-Slavin
Gardiner-van Riemsdyk
Fleury-Edmundson
Goalies
Nedeljkovic
Forsberg