Confirmed with Link: Soderbergs rights traded for 2016 6th to Colorado

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
#Winning

ROR is out so they want to sign Soda to replace him, hopefully Soda gets a great deal.

Foppa

Future Norris Winner
Feb 27, 2002
Kansas City, USA
Bruins fans - quick assessment on Soderberg? Seems more like a good #3 center who can fill in on a second line than a true #2 center to me but what are your thoughts?

Gator Mike

Feb 28, 2002
Woburn, MA
Visit site
Bruins fans - quick assessment on Soderberg? Seems more like a good #3 center who can fill in on a second line than a true #2 center to me but what are your thoughts?
Big, above average skater, good hands, good passer, needs to shoot more, sound defensively, very streaky.

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008

First full season in the NHL... held up as a #3 admirably; struggled a little bit when leaned on to be a #2. I think with another year in the NHL, he could be a formidable #2 (perhaps not the best solution, but I think he'll be adequate on a mid-tier team).

With (and somewhat without) complete hindsight, wish the Bruins offloaded him at the deadline; would have gotten a better pick than 6th at least.

Foppa

Future Norris Winner
Feb 27, 2002
Kansas City, USA
First full season in the NHL... held up as a #3 admirably; struggled a little bit when leaned on to be a #2. I think with another year in the NHL, he could be a formidable #2 (perhaps not the best solution, but I think he'll be adequate on a mid-tier team).

With (and somewhat without) complete hindsight, wish the Bruins offloaded him at the deadline; would have gotten a better pick than 6th at least.

Thanks. He'll probably slide around between 2 and 3 for us (assuming we get him signed...would hope so). Either we go strong down the middle with Duchene-MacKinnon-Soderberg or move Mack to the right wing and slide Soderberg up.

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass

He is big, strong and very heavy on the puck when healthy (we had a broken Yeti most of the year) very good out of the corners if he has somebody in the slot.

With Colorado being home of Yeti beer at the Great Divide Brewery it is a perfect match!

Edit: I believe he can be a #2 center with the right wings.

MOOKER411

Nov 13, 2009
KERROBERT, SASK

Has all the tools. Had very good chemistry with Eriksson. Could end up being a very nice addition for you guys given the young talent you can surround him with. Soderberg and Landeskog...already a swedish connection.

How about now we send you Eriksson for Iginla ???:naughty:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad