Soccer Prospect Discussion Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Fantastic CB, has incredible passing, and plays with both feet (natually left footed). Perfect for Guardiola ball. Udinese and Fiorentina already had 5m bid rejected, gadly. With injuries to Ferraresi, this could be his season and his value would skyrock. SP didn't allow him to play in the sudamericano u20 as he would get PT early in the season

Reactions: Eye of Ra

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Argentina crashed out of the tournament, Masch looks to step down. He had 2 tournaments and failed in both. Yeah he had some bad luck but the majority of this is on him.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Arsenal loaned out two young players to Derby County. That's hardly noteworthy. What's interesting is that Arsenal loaned them to Derby's u21 side. Apparently Arsenal's u21 side is so loaded that these guys were not able to crack the team regularly and Arsenal wanted to get them playtime. Seems like there is a path to playing with Derby's senior side if they impress.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Does he play RW? If so barca may be interested.

I think he can as a secondary role, but from what I‘ve seen he’s largely a striker and would be somewhat wasted out wide if it’s for any meaningful period of time. Barca are definitely already interested if the papers are to be believed. The should move on him now though.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I think he can as a secondary role, but from what I‘ve seen he’s largely a striker and would be somewhat wasted out wide if it’s for any meaningful period of time. Barca are definitely already interested if the papers are to be believed. The should move on him now though.
They’ll just another rw in europe at triple the cost… for vibes

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Funny note, in the keeper league some of us are in there‘s a fellow GM who picked up Andrey Santos when the winter window immediately opened last season. At the exact same time I bid on… Vitor Roque. Each of us wanted the other’s player in the same window too.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Cole Campbell, who is 16, got in Dortmund's UEFA Youth League U-19 game, which is nice to see.

Meanwhile, Evan Rotundo started for Genk's u-19 team against Juve. Genk won in penalties.

Reactions: Eye of Ra
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad