OT: Soccer/Football Thread Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
For as bad as a lot of teams are doing right now, this is an incredibly calm transfer window. I understand its still early, and that January isnt the time for big moves, but even the names being linked are kinda 'meh'.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
The result of this game is whatever to me, but this is where the league needs to define what they are and arent going to have the ref stop time for. We had to kill play because Mustafi took a ball to the groin, but Abraham was down for quite some time and we were just content to just let play continue.

I know the purists will say you cant just stop the game all the time because it 'ruins' the game, but there needs to be some consistency here.

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
The result of this game is whatever to me, but this is where the league needs to define what they are and arent going to have the ref stop time for. We had to kill play because Mustafi took a ball to the groin, but Abraham was down for quite some time and we were just content to just let play continue.

I know the purists will say you cant just stop the game all the time because it 'ruins' the game, but there needs to be some consistency here.
You sound a little hurt over there Stat. :DD

Reactions: Starat327

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
You sound a little hurt over there Stat. :DD

Lol. Not at all. I had very low expectations going in to this season, and still do. Im happy that were finally going with a youth movement instead of bringing in old/overrated players. This season was a punt for me from the get go.

The lack of consistency is annoying to me. I'd say the same thing had it been the reverse.

Reactions: BigToe

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Hey, you've got a title this year, let me take my pot shots as a coping mechanism in our futile attempt to:

beat arsenal.
at home.
with 10 men.

Don't ****ing take potshots at me then - first, you should be taking potshots at Arsenal, and second, that ****ing thing helped City, who are the playthings of an evil oil tyrant and the enemy of all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad