So Who Goes TO Make Room?

Who gets moved out?

• Total voters

hector morrison

Apr 1, 2018
My god I hope Marincin is traded, do not ever want to see him in a Leafs jersey ever again.
I 'm not a fan of his either...Yet,he was the only player that has shown any moxie with the head lock and subsequent take down of Backes..might be my most surprised moment of the season . I'd keep him if he protected Freddy and the crease consistently.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I’d like to know why cap management or cap manoeuvres or cap movement are called a “cap problem” where is the problem i always wonder. If you are a sh!t team with no talent and losing and no playoffs it’s a problem.

So if i read a article now and it starts with Leafs cap problem I’m not reading long. These amateurs are really hitting a pet peeve nerve on me.

We don’t have a fu(@ing cap problem! ;)

moon111

Oct 18, 2014
If you want to win, the Leafs best forward and defenseman might be Mikheyev and Ceci.
Keep on seeing a lot of flashy players on Toronto not taking care of their defensive assignments
and ending up with the puck in the wrong net.

budzz

History is just that.
Jan 26, 2015
Trying to be very patient with Nylander but I honestly can't remember the last time he stole a game. Solid Veteran zone entry obviously very talented... but getting tired of the "zone entry dangle curl behind the net then it dies" crap. Willie needs to start charging the net more the periphery stuff is not working. Problem is, not sure if we'd get a return on the 6.9 mil with potential but not the numbers.

Davidos193

Feb 12, 2019
Trying to be very patient with Nylander but I honestly can't remember the last time he stole a game. Solid Veteran zone entry obviously very talented... but getting tired of the "zone entry dangle curl behind the net then it dies" crap. Willie needs to start charging the net more the periphery stuff is not working. Problem is, not sure if we'd get a return on the 6.9 mil with potential but not the numbers.

Nylander will be gone this year or next year. His contract is going to be his downfall. He is on pace for the same amount of points that Kapanen and Johnsson will get, but gets paid twice as much. I don't care how talented he is or how impressive his advanced stats are - at the end of the day, his production on the ice is what matters. And right now his production is not that impressive for the money he's making, and he doesn't bring any intangibles or sandpaper. So yes he's a good finesse player but overpaid for what he brings to the table. Given the Leaf's cap situation, you can bet he will be traded.

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
So far you guys are 2 for 2 with Petan and Marincin waived. Bravo!

If I was Shore, I’d be nervous right now with our predictions.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad