Prospect Info: So which Rookies do you hope make the team out of camp?

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I still don't get that at all - it's more confusing to me than "groupons" whatever the **** those things are. Motrin is for lady cramps, no? So what in God's hot hell does that have to do with Big Sam? Is he going to give opponents menstrual cramps, and if so, wouldn't that mean that he is making men menstruate in the first place? I went to Catholic school and know nothing about human anatomy, but that seems unlikely.

You're thinking of Mydol.

Motrin is just a brand of Ibuprofen :laugh:

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
My hope: Patrick/Lindblom/Sanheim/Morin/Hagg

My expectation: Patrick/Lindblom/Morin/Hagg

So basically it's Sanheim to be added. Myers would be fun, but let him get some more playing time in the A

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Actually, since LHV is only a hour or so away, and you can call up players from the AHL at will (more or less), it's not the end of the world if Sanheim and Myers were to start there. If they're ready, it'll be obvious very quickly.

It's the juniors/NHL choice that's tougher.

OzFlyers

Registered Boozer
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
My hope: Patrick/Lindblom/Sanheim/Morin/Hagg

My expectation: Patrick/Lindblom/Morin/Hagg

So basically it's Sanheim to be added. Myers would be fun, but let him get some more playing time in the A

This would be ideal. Looking forward to seeing how they perform if they play in the Boston game Thursday.

ValeriKamensky

May 8, 2013
Cool. I'm judging on their careers, not two games.

Players play hockey, not their careers. Myers has better mix of size & skating, he is not afraid physical game, he is better in D-zone. Probably Sanheim better as a hockey "quarterback", but we already have Ghost-and-Beer.
Team needs in D like Myers more then like Sanheim IMO.

CodyTheHuman

Dec 31, 2014
California
Players play hockey, not their careers. Myers has better mix of size & skating, he is not afraid physical game, he is better in D-zone. Probably Sanheim better as a hockey "quarterback", but we already have Ghost-and-Beer.
Team needs in D like Myers more then like Sanheim IMO.

You're right. The fact that Myers is one inch taller and about 5 pounds heavier means he'll be the better player. Have you ever seen Sanheim skate? He;s one of the best skaters in the organization. You should actually watch them both play instead of just judging by size.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad