So... When do we get new jerseys?

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
I don't love the yellow but at least the red/blue are somewhat Jets colours I guess.

59QUE67.png
I agree. I'd rather we just wear our current heritages more, but just putting ideas out there.

Reactions: jetsforever

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Honestly it's all casual wear to me.
I don't play hockey anymore and I'm not sure what other scenario there is where it wouldn't be considered casual.
Jerseys also last me forever and every one I have still look pretty new.
The one thing I can stomach about the ridiculous price of jerseys is how bloody durable those things are.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Honestly it's all casual wear to me.
I don't play hockey anymore and I'm not sure what other scenario there is where it wouldn't be considered casual.
Jerseys also last me forever and every one I have still look pretty new.

Feature or bug? I own a Pavelec jersey from year 1.

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
Feature or bug? I own a Pavelec jersey from year 1.

My Ladd jersey from day one of availability at River City Sports still looks new.
The fabric used in modern jerseys is heavily tested against snagging and abrasion wear so they should last as long as the seams hold tbh.

jetsmooseice

Let Chevy Cook
Feb 20, 2020
Saw lots of the blue heritage jerseys (Adidas) at the outlet mall Winners last weekend. $80 for a blank which is not bad, but I'm sure that will come down once they hit the clearance rack.

Reactions: snowkiddin

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Interesting, wonder if "alternate" means it'll be replacing the light blue ones (rather than those random other ones we have)
Are all the reverse retros done now as well?

I think they will remain in the rotation but maybe used less for now. I wasnt a big fan of the RR or the Aviator but Ill eventually get some signed ones for the wall.

Reactions: jetsforever

WaveRaven

Apr 30, 2011
MB
I think we need 82 different jerseys plus 16 playoff jerseys and 8 preason jerseys. Each version having home, away, cancer pink and military version.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I mean the team already has 6 different jerseys and we are only 10 years in.

I think they may need to actually take their time with the next one imo.

Mathil8

▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌
Jul 24, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba

It'll be just in time to refresh the main home/away jerseys in a year or two. Gotta keep that jersey cash cow mooing.

Reactions: surixon

SM

Public Enemy #1
Oct 1, 2015
MB
Could see them going a few different ways. Go full boar with the WASAC style jerseys, a true white out jersey like we saw from Dallas this year, or a 90’s inspired jersey.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013

Some NBA teams now have 6 new jerseys every season, so be grateful we have a bit of consistency.

RestlessYoungZero

Jul 10, 2011
Not sure how many people here follow Icethetics but they recently put out a new video on NHL prototypes and has a brief feature on some draft designs on Jets 2.0 that were part of an official video put out by the Jets, I don't think I had seen it before though. Nothing very polished but kinda interesting. Starts at the 8:07 mark

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Not sure how many people here follow Icethetics but they recently put out a new video on NHL prototypes and has a brief feature on some draft designs on Jets 2.0 that were part of an official video put out by the Jets, I don't think I had seen it before though. Nothing very polished but kinda interesting. Starts at the 8:07 mark

Cool vid! :thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad