So... When do we get new jerseys?

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
That jersey looks like a scary clown smiling. Mcdavids nipples are the gacy eyes.
I just cut and pasted McDavids red soulless eyes.
IMG_4856.jpeg

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
On this Jets podcast they discuss the choice of the team name on 2011.

Chipman says he called the Boston Bruins about using the name "Bears" and the Bruins said "No"!

Start at 9 min 32 sec.

jamiebez

Apr 5, 2005
Ottawa

Chipman says he called the Boston Bruins about using the name "Bears" and the Bruins said "No"!

Start at 9 min 32 sec.

Only 2 episodes in, but enjoying that podcast a ton so far. Highly recommended for anyone on this board!

Interesting to note that I recall a previous interview with Chipman where he mentioned asking permission from Toronto (Brian Burke, specifically) to use the red maple leaf behind the jet in the current logo. Apparently, he was quick to say yes.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg

Start at 9 min 32 sec.

What if the Bruins told Chipman "Yes."

MOOSE_JH2.jpg

Reactions: jetsforever

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
What if the Bruins told Chipman "Yes."

MOOSE_JH2.jpg
Look, if Chipman had such a hard on for that uni he could have avoided the whole intellectual property, all your bear are belong to us mess by calling the team the Thunder. And teal beats aviator blue every day and twice on Sundays. Or would we then have had to ask permission from the fricking San Jose Sharks?

winnipeg-thunder-basketball-button.jpg

WpgJet

May 14, 2010
The good version is NYR and the bad is Columbus. Of the two, I'd much rather look like NYR.

The stripes on the arms and socks just need a bit of red accent. It would pull it all together and solve the issues I see people have about the lack of red. This took me about two seconds but I’m sure you’ll get the idea.

Attachments

• IMG_6023.jpeg
    IMG_6023.jpeg
    743.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Reactions: Guardian17

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
The stripes on the arms and socks just need a bit of red accent. It would pull it all together and solve the issues I see people have about the lack of red. This took me about two seconds but I’m sure you’ll get the idea.

I agree.

Red is a superior accent color to baby blue.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad