So... When do we get new jerseys?

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
It's been nearly a decade in our rushed and mediocre threads. Our heritage jerseys are drop dead gorgeous and I always get compliments on them when around Calgary in them.

When do we get new jerseys?? It's really time.

Our aways aren't necessarily awful but our homes are dreary af. And not to belabour the point.. We have gorgeous heritages to go to.

Discuss.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
We have our heritage and Aviator jersey outside of the regular one. How many teams have had more different jerseys in that time period, I'm generally curious?

I have no issue with using the heritage or aviator jerseys more as I quite like the three of them.

Reactions: Luc Labelle

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Our main ones are nice, I was disappointed with the heritage ones......not b/c they're ugly (they aren't) they just same old same old which disappointed me (I know I'm in the minority on that, but I would never buy one), aviator ones I hated......like totally hated hated hated when they first came out......I wouldn't take one for free I hated them so badly.......as time has gone on I actually have grown to like the aviator ones.......might be my Favorite Jets jersey now.

That being said I would love to see another completely different styled jersey for the Jets......no more rehashing old Jets themed styles.......Jets 1.0 are dead, leave them dead.......

Reactions: thegr8one66

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
I like the current jerseys.
the look of them is classic enough that the Jets don't need to fall into the US market trap that change their jerseys every 5 years to sell merchandise.
Rotate through alt jerseys instead.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
I like the the current dark blue and white jerseys and logo.
I love the heritage jersey and logo idea, but the logo should be blue lettering on a white background.
I hate those new light blue aviator crimes against vision... just Grodd awful ugly. Worst damn jersey I’ve ever seen. I wouldn’t wear one of those things if they gave them away for free.
Personally if we’re going to change the look, then I’d like to see this as our regular jersey...

97E1103A-EC9A-4D1F-8281-DD227010013A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bayleigh The Intern

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
On the one hand, I think our main jerseys could use some improvement.
On the other, I don't like when some teams/sports feel the need to change it up every year or two.

I'd maybe like to see the Heritage ones made into permanent alternates (or even the mains) and potentially a one-time change to the mains and then keep it for a while. The light blue ones are fine but I can live without them.

abax44

Jan 22, 2005
I like the the current dark blue and white jerseys and logo.
I love the heritage jersey and logo idea, but the logo should be blue lettering on a white background.
I hate those new light blue aviator crimes against vision... just Grodd awful ugly. Worst damn jersey I’ve ever seen. I wouldn’t wear one of those things if they gave them away for free.
Personally if we’re going to change the look, then I’d like to see this as our regular jersey...

View attachment 350394

Speaking of crimes against vision... that logo is beyond hideous.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
We have 3 jerseys in 10 years thats a bunch..... If they keep releasing a new one every 3 years people will just complain it is a money grab lol

I don't think it is about having yet another jersey. It is about having a (much) better standard uniform. Right now the standard home and away uniforms are OK, just. The Aviators are even more 'blah' than the regular ones. The HC ones are great. They get my vote. But I'm also OK if they come up with something else that has a little colour to it. But those HC's would be among the best uniforms in the league.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I also prefer the Jets' classic colours.

Red is a much better accent colour compared to the powder blue.

Plus, I love the red pants.

To me the navy on the new heritage is too dark, couple that with the background of the logo also being navy and the logo doesn't jump out near enough.

Love the white version of the jersey as it really is classic and it pops.

abax44

Jan 22, 2005
Hell of a lot better than the scribbled white “Jets“ on those disgusting light blue aviator things

That monstrosity you posted looks like some cheap Chinese knockoff. Or, like you'd see in a hockey video game that doesn't have the team/NHL license. It's like someone was intentionally trying to make a terrible logo... and succeeded.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
That monstrosity you posted looks like some cheap Chinese knockoff. Or, like you'd see in a hockey video game that doesn't have the team/NHL license. It's like someone was intentionally trying to make a terrible logo... and succeeded.
Those disgusting light blue fiascos look like they laid them in the snow and let a bunch of drunks write the name Jets.
Horrid looking things. Like they had a “come up with the ugliest and stupidest jersey design“ contest, and these are definitely the winners.

Last edited:

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
To me the navy on the new heritage is too dark, couple that with the background of the logo also being navy and the logo doesn't jump out near enough.

Love the white version of the jersey as it really is classic and it pops.

That's why I wouldn't mind our current logo used on that jersey.

Reactions: surixon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->