Injury Report: So What's With Brassard? (Day-to-day)

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Larry Brooks ‏@NYP_Brooksie 1m

Brassard: "I'm playing tomorrow."

Just need Stepan to be in now and we rub it in the Habs' fans faces.

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
Good news about Brassard. I hope we see Step back in a few games with a cage on.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
Having Brassard back and no disruption to the lines (at least not caused by player ejection) will really help.
I see his return as dovetailing nicely with the resolve the Rangers will show in dumping the Habs to the sidelines. This is not cockiness, this is confidence.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Having Brassard back and no disruption to the lines (at least not caused by player ejection) will really help.
I see his return as dovetailing nicely with the resolve the Rangers will show in dumping the Habs to the sidelines. This is not cockiness, this is confidence.

so lines 2 and 3 remain the same...

Miller gets put into either the 4th or 1st line... Moore takes the other spot left open...

Moore might be the best option on the first line, but I wouldn't be against putting Miller on that like for extra speed...

Then again, Miller isn't super capable either, so the 4th line might be a decent spot him, which also allows Boyle to stay on the wing, where he is most effective

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
so lines 2 and 3 remain the same...

Miller gets put into either the 4th or 1st line... Moore takes the other spot left open...

Moore might be the best option on the first line, but I wouldn't be against putting Miller on that like for extra speed...

Then again, Miller isn't super capable either, so the 4th line might be a decent spot him, which also allows Boyle to stay on the wing, where he is most effective

I'm so in the middle of the road on Miller. I really like his potential but wonder about his focus based on previous callups. I like him on the 4th line here. Moore can do well wherever he is because he is one of the better players when it comes to adjusting.

vladmyir111

Mar 27, 2007
I'm so in the middle of the road on Miller. I really like his potential but wonder about his focus based on previous callups. I like him on the 4th line here. Moore can do well wherever he is because he is one of the better players when it comes to adjusting.

If he isn't focused at this point after getting a taste in a few games in the POs and having some time to think about it sitting...well I don't know what to say.

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
It's probably going to be JT.

He was given the broadway hat in the post season once already.

He'll have to build on that and take it up another notch.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I would probably go with Miller. Would be nice to see Millers speed and aggressiveness on the first line with Kreider and Nash but the defensive play may leave a lot to be desired. I guess maybe we could always try to put mcdonagh and Girardi with that line but maybe the safe call would just put Miller on the 4th line? Tough call. Just happy our best line is back
Together

The Undertaker

Jun 22, 2012
Montreal's fans, team, and players are all really despicable. Some of the things they say is just absurd.

tbonenc*

Therrien should be fined for that Brassard comment.
Bettman is a sniveling little **** with no sack.

BTW, WTF with the mods around here. I mention, in the main forum, to not feed the trolls who are accusing Step of faking it and I get an infraction?

At the end of the day, I don't really care, but WTF?

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Power trip on an online site. Makes them feel like they control people.

Anyway. That team and org is collectively like a preschool of brat kids who will bully and bully and hide behind teacher when someone stands up to them.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Habs fan here and yes, most of us think that Therrien's comments were dumb and unecessary.

With that being said, I think it was mostly a jab at Vigneault's previous comments about Price not being injured. Where Vigneault said he knew Price would play game two because the NHL is a small world.

Not excusing him, though, that was pretty dumb.

Anyways, I wouldn't be surprised to see both teams coming up with very clean hockey from now on, to be honest.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Unfortunately you are the only one of maybe 15 of your kind. So, thanks for not callin for our guys to get injured. And I like good hockey. Just not when goons balatantly do stupid **** and make everyone intellectually Pejorative Slured.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad