So much for the 'Sh-t Northern Division' narrative.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Montreal getting hot at the right time means that the entire north division is good?

NHL Player: Hey GM! I know that we canucks/Sens/Flames/Oilers sucked pretty badly this year but the Habs are doing good in the playoffs so that means we actually played in a tough division! Please take that in account and give me more money on my new contract.

Oilers were actually a good team this year that choked hard in the Playoffs...Sens, outside of their first terrible month, were a fun team to watch and would have actually made the playoffs...so all you show is that you didn't watch the North...bravo...

One team winning two games doesn't prove anything about an entire division, sorry.
...well, it proves that all you haters were completely wrong when you stated that a "real" team from the U.S. would wipe the floor with a North Division team...sorry...actually, no I'm not...:laugh:

member 298589

They didn't prove anything about the North, which is easily the worst division. They were a minute away from losing a very one-sided game at home and going down 2-1, if not for the colossal misplay by Fleury. Sorry, but the North still sucks.
Just eat your crow quietly with some dignity. It probably tastes better than foot.

This goes for all of the lazy turds perpetuating the same narrative.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Fleury gifted us a goal but Staal gifted the knights a goal and despite what the commentators think of the 14” off the ice blocker side goal that’s a puck Price stops 99 times out of 100. Now about the other gifts the Ass Clown refs gave Vegas??

Fact Knights are down 2-1 ain’t a fluke. Series is long from being over but hilarious how the narrative changes each series. Already being told we will be swept by tampa

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
The greatest thing the habs has ever done for me. I dont like the team because I'm a leaf fan but they are providing a large source of schadenfreude to the shit talking American fans who seemed to believe the North is weak.
Good on them and I hope they enjoy this as much as they enjoyed humiliating the buds.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Why do you believe that the Habs are the only team in the North division?

Apparently Habs winning = The entire vision is good

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

If they are bad, they wouldn’t be able to compete with a team outside the division

as the matter of fact, there is no other inter divisional play, anything else other than these few games are just opinions …

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
They didn't prove anything about the North, which is easily the worst division. They were a minute away from losing a very one-sided game at home and going down 2-1, if not for the colossal misplay by Fleury. Sorry, but the North still sucks.

...so Staal handing Vegas the opening goal of the game didn't mean anything but Fleury handing Montreal the tying goal meant everything...or is this just bitterness talking??...:laugh:

voldar

Apr 21, 2014
Montreal
I am so astonished about this. I have news for you : when MAF misplayed, the Habs didn’t won the game. They only made the game result = $null !
The OT came and please tell me what exactly made the Vegas "all mighty Golden Knights" to stop pounding the Habs and take the win ?!?
There are 2 things that can explain this :
1 - Vegas lost the fighting will because they knew that they have to score one more against the Habs, who starting the third, were more and more hungry for the win.
2 - Vegas became frustrated by the fact that the Habs leveled the game again because of a mishap of one of their own teammates and they couldn’t continue anymore.
In both cases, this shows the fact that Vegas isn’t ready for pain and glory. They want only easy glory, no pain. And there are people who say the North is weak !?! Hahahahahaha ! You make me laugh !

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
I'll never quite understand how this narrative got created this year and has taken on a life of its own.

The divisions didn't play each other this year...even now it's just 1 team vs one Division vs the other.

How can divisional strength be established when the teams didn't face each other? Lol

Even if the Habs beat the Knights...all it proves is that the Habs were better for *this* series.

voldar

Apr 21, 2014
Montreal
Why do you believe that the Habs are the only team in the North division?

Apparently Habs winning = The entire vision is good

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Guys, you said a week ago - if the Habs made it to playoffs, it means the North is weak ! What changed now from then ?

voldar

Apr 21, 2014
Montreal
Where was Price last year? The year before?
Are you kidding me ? He was the same as this year, just that now he has a team before him.

A78DCD2F-0AA1-47D3-83DB-ACFC1D60B759.jpeg

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017

All I’m hearing from that is that Vegas lost.

Reactions: Oilslick941611

voldar

Apr 21, 2014
Montreal
So it's not just Price... it must be the team too, right?

You spin it like a broken clock. No one said it’s only Price, only the so called "knowitall" around here say Vegas lost because of Price and "Habs have no team". The reality is those knowledgeable (alas, not many around here) don’t need a picture to see the truth.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Oilers were actually a good team this year that choked hard in the Playoffs...Sens, outside of their first terrible month, were a fun team to watch and would have actually made the playoffs...so all you show is that you didn't watch the North...bravo...

...well, it proves that all you haters were completely wrong when you stated that a "real" team from the U.S. would wipe the floor with a North Division team...sorry...actually, no I'm not...:laugh:

.....Did you not understand why people call the north division shitty? or perhaps you just lack the motor function?

Incase its the first option let me remind you why.

Hockey fans said it was shitty because it was sucky teams PLAYING sucky teams which allowed fans of of teams of the north division to actually think their team was good.

So instead of arguing against that you made a strawman arugment.

Well done:thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad