So much for the 'Sh-t Northern Division' narrative.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
They didn't prove anything about the North, which is easily the worst division. They were a minute away from losing a very one-sided game at home and going down 2-1, if not for the colossal misplay by Fleury. Sorry, but the North still sucks.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
The North was probably slightly weaker then a couple of the other divisions. Some Americans around here the way they talked would lead you to believe that it was the minor leagues which was always hilarious to watch. Like it was the first year in NHL history there was strong and weak divisions or something the way people acted on here all season.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
4th place team makes it out of East - OK, understandable
3rd place team makes it out of Central - OK, understandable

4th place team makes it out of North - see how weak they were...

GTFO.gif

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Montreal getting hot at the right time means that the entire north division is good?

NHL Player: Hey GM! I know that we canucks/Sens/Flames/Oilers sucked pretty badly this year but the Habs are doing good in the playoffs so that means we actually played in a tough division! Please take that in account and give me more money on my new contract.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Montreal getting hot at the right time means that the entire north division is good?

NHL Player: Hey GM! I know that we canucks/Sens/Flames/Oilers sucked pretty badly this year but the Habs are doing good in the playoffs so that means we actually played in a tough division! Please take that in account and give me more money on my new contract.

Seems like a team in the North can beat another team in a different division….what does that mean?

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Seems like a team in the North can beat another team in a different division….what does that mean?
Why do you believe that the Habs are the only team in the North division?

Apparently Habs winning = The entire vision is good

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Cygnusx1018

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad