Post-Game Talk: Snip snap! You have no idea the physical toll that this team has on a person. Panthers win 5-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Our **** broken team
Just dismantled them
In the second. Could be 6 or 7-1 . Bobs been good. For some reason plays much better after being benched
Nobody denies the skill/talent but they’re inconsistent af and have yet to put it together over any length of time that matters

Reactions: Boothinator

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
What the **** was Tallon supposed to do besides sign Bobrovsky? We needed a goalie because Reimer is hot garbage and Luongo was retiring and also wasn't good. Our kids aren't ready just yet and there were no other #1 goalies available in the off-season.

Bob would have gotten paid by another team if we didn't do it and we'd be in a much worse position than we are right now.

Is Bobrovsky a disappointement? Absolutely, but I really don't think we had any other choice.

EDIT: I wasn't looking at the right place for my: "noone else was available claim". Lehner could have probably been a worthy replacement, were we trying to sign him?

Last year the huge problem was atrocious goaltending and really bad defense by the dmen. This year it's been mediocre defense by the dmen (improvement over last year) and our forwards have seemingly forgotten how to backcheck. It's the personnel. Not the goalies or coach.

Absolutely dominating the Canucks, come to the board, everyone is complaining. Classic Panthers.
Yeah because they'll probably lose 7-1 to Toronto. This is what they have done all year.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
The thing that bugs me is the team plays a way more complete game in front of Driedger. Even the Arizona loss, I thought Florida played decently. To use an EA Sports NHL example, when Driedger is in net it's like when I'm playing drop-in and the goalie's a level 2 so everyone's afraid he's gonna suck and play d, but when Bob's in net it's like he's some 5th prestige no-lifer and everyone just cherrypicks because the guy should stop 5 on 1's

Reactions: Sticksandsun

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Yeah because they'll probably lose 7-1 to Toronto. This is what they have done all year.

Sandwiched in between our two games against TOR in the next 3 weeks is LA, DET, MIN, CHI and MON
Need at least one win against TOR in the two match-ups and 8 pts in that 5 game set and we in good shape.
Bob and Barkov will heat up again, Weegar coming back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad