GDT: Smashville @ Goons 7PM MST ALT/RDS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceRat

#BallsOutTheDoor
Mar 4, 2011
normally I would be thrilled not to listen to our homers but the alternative tonight is the Nash feed which is pretty much a wash

bromando

Jun 4, 2013
Stream: go to sports lemon, working so far but game hasn't started so not sure if my stream is behind or what.

avalanchuck

Jun 29, 2006
Denver, CO
I'm in Colorado, and have DirecTV, and ALT-HD has a technical difficulty screen up.

It looks like others having problems are also in CO. I'm curious if it's just DirecTV or are Dish and cable having the same problems?

I was able to tune in to the ALT- standard definition, once I figured out how to re-enable it in the guide, but they are not showing the pregame, but showing some football talk re-runs, so I'm worried the game isn't going to come in either.

It's not the Avs on standard def!:rant:

foppagirl21

Jan 16, 2011
Denver, CO
I just called Comcast and a prerecorded message said that they are aware of and currently working on technical difficulties regarding Altitude HD and SD.

TatteredTornNFrayed

very angry indeed
Jan 15, 2008
:rant:GRRR.:rant:

DirecTV HD ALT says "No need to call, just tune to SD channel until HD issues fixed."

but the SD channel is showing HS football. :madfire:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
viplivebox.eu also has a feed for those having trouble with Altitude. I hate streams but it's better than nothing for those of you who can't watch on TV right now.

ORLY

Oct 31, 2011
Stream: go to sports lemon, working so far but game hasn't started so not sure if my stream is behind or what.

thanks! the last link on that site worked for me, its the altitude feed also

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
They put McNab in between the glass again, uh oh, he better watch out.

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
Come on, Avs - get your **** together. :rant:

I'll bet this is because opposing teams lodged a protest against Haynes/McNab. ;)

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
Let me know when Altitude is fixed please. Watching the Nashville broadcast but really don't want to.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Want to remind everyone of what I said at the onset of the last game

A couple of things that will help ALL of us have a good time tonight:

A) You guys know the rules. DO NOT do things that will cause me headaches tonight. It's been a pretty bad week and just like ALL of you I have been looking forward to tonight, so let's have a good time

B) In the event of any in-game controversy, do not travel to the other team's board and start causing trouble there. This one should be pretty self-explanatory. If you get Warned or Infracted on another team's board then myself and the rest of the Mods here will look at it as warranted.

Those are really the only two. We have a great, fun, lively group of posters here, and you guys know that in general we try to keep it pretty loose, so let's have fun tonight!

Go Avs Go!

I finally have an actual weekend for the first time in I don't know how long, so let's get it started off right and have a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln