GDT: Smashville @ Goons 7PM MST ALT/RDS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!
while i would disagree with the deeper part, i could see an argument there.

better on the other hand, whoooo call me a homer but i'd probably take 5 or 6 of our guys before anyone one of theirs .

It doesn't take that much of a homer to make those statements. They patched their offense together with a bunch of overpayed 2/3rd line free agents.

Mant*

I know that after one game this means nothing... but it's still pretty funny to see that the Avs stomped the Ducks so badly in game one that it put them in first place in the conference and the Ducks in last.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I don't think it's a coincidence Roy brought in Tanguay and the team lost Zanon, O'Byrne, O'Brien and Jones. Avs want to play a possession game and those players were possession killers.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
As usual, Center Ice here in Ontario has both feeds. Altitude on 460 and Preds dudes on 457.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Lol wtf, they're showing "The Summit: Pro Football Edition" looks like a terrible show here on Altitude.

dwkdnvr

Mar 10, 2004
Same here - AltitudeHD out on DirectTv, and the SD channel doesn't have the game.

TatteredTornNFrayed

ocelot spleens, ...
Jan 15, 2008
I'm in Colorado, and have DirecTV, and ALT-HD has a technical difficulty screen up.

It looks like others having problems are also in CO. I'm curious if it's just DirecTV or are Dish and cable having the same problems?

I was able to tune in to the ALT- standard definition, once I figured out how to re-enable it in the guide, but they are not showing the pregame, but showing some football talk re-runs, so I'm worried the game isn't going to come in either.

foppagirl21

Jan 16, 2011
Denver, CO
So I am not the only one with this problem... dangit, and the SD feed on Comcast is showing nothing, as well! Has anyone heard anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->