Post-Game Talk: small penised poodle in a park of Dobermans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
This is a one or two round team and that’s it. They don’t have enough talent and heart to go to the dirty areas and pay the price to score. Everything is to the perimeter. Everything is a forced cross ice pass, I feel like I’m in World of CHEL on NHL 23. The d hardly shoots and when they do the shots either go wide or nobody’s in front screening. Too many passengers and no drivers. They’re slow, boring, not physical enough. The power play is a joke and yet they keep trying the same bullshit every time, that’s on both the players and coaching staff. At some point you have to either change your strategy or the personnel and neither is happening, it’s half a season now for f***s sake.

Mike in Houston

Apr 20, 2015
Houston, TX
When Ben Harpur is the only one who could breakthrough on Swayman.... yeah.

We're not in Boston's class. That's been made very clear in the two games against them this season.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
This Rangers guitar tool again. Like why would season ticket holders embarrass themselves like that 😂

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Kids aren’t contributing enough. Could give a crap that Laf got a point. Game was lost by then. Need to add depth at the TDL, without sacrificing their future too much.
I'd rather sell off some assets like Goodrow TBH....we're not winning this year, regardless what we do. No reason to throw away high picks, especially first rounders in a draft this deep. We should be trying to add assets to move up.

Reactions: Leonardo87

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
I didn’t get to see the game but im gonna guess the rangers didn’t get many, if any, second or third shots on the goalie. Can’t score only on initial shots and expect to win.

Am I wrong on that?

Reactions: Unpredictable1

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Panarin literally is standing still when he makes a pass, when he does his Huggies pull-ups, AND when he receives one. Tonight, he's added drifting away as he gets passes to his repertoire.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
783v82.jpg
No. No.

Reactions: Sayba

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I'd rather sell off some assets like Goodrow TBH....we're not winning this year, regardless what we do. No reason to throw away high picks, especially first rounders in a draft this deep. We should be trying to add assets to move up.

If the Rangers move their 1st round picks in this draft, Drury should be fired. This is a deep draft, very deep draft.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ

Don’t mind if they get some depth players, Dolan isn’t going to have Drury sell anyone at the deadline, but there’s no way they should give up either first, bring two young prospects into the organization this summer in what seems like a great draft.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I didn’t get to see the game but im gonna guess the rangers didn’t get many, if any, second or third shots on the goalie. Can’t score only on initial shots and expect to win.

Am I wrong on that?
It's perfect

• Love
Reactions: egelband

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Strome is one of the worst PP producers per minute in the league.

Our PP is just stale and running the same set plays that everyone knows are coming.

That's the one thing I'll blame on this coaching staff unequivocally.

bouds

Feb 9, 2009
Strome is one of the worst PP producers per minute in the league.

Our PP is just stale and running the same set plays that everyone knows are coming.

That's the one thing I'll blame on this coaching staff unequivocally.
yeah, there’s no counter, to counter what PKs are doing to nullify what was working.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Don’t mind if they get some depth players, Dolan isn’t going to have Drury sell anyone at the deadline, but there’s no way they should give up either first, bring two young prospects into the organization this summer in what seems like a great draft.
Read what you wrote again & let it sink in. Dolan is a psycho...who knows what he'll force Drury to do. Hopefully JD & the Shot have a gig in Tahoe that weekend of the TDL.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
pp has been horrendous for a while now. A few of the pp goals were cheapies that Zibby scored where he didn't even mean to shoot the puck. Now would be the time to try some different things but the coach won't do it.

Reactions: egelband

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Gallant has his worts, but Scotty Bowman would've retired before trying to win a cup with this shit roster.
I don’t think it’s a shit roster. But I also don’t blame GG. There’s just an ingredient missing. They need one or two guys who routinely dig out rebounds. Like a Hornqvist. It’s mentality more than anything. Too many fancy Dans trying to be on the highlight reel. Having some of those guys is fine but the rangers balance is still off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad