Post-Game Talk: small penised poodle in a park of Dobermans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Highlight of that game was Sam dropping "prepared to be mounted."

To be fair, we could have won 18-0 with Lafreniere and Kakko splitting nine a piece, and that still would have been the highlight of the game.

The Rangers should retire the booth when Sam retires and just not to announcers.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
When Panarin has the puck deep in the zone just attack him. He can not fend off opponents or outskate them. Will most likely turn the puck over.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
783v82.jpg

savebyrichter94

CALM LIKE A BOMB
Sep 14, 2008
PA
Once again, I didn't think we played that bad..

We don't score enough. We bet huge on young players stepping into big roles and it's not happening. We've been left with 4th liners all over the top 9.

I can understand the cap hell forcing us to make that bet but we've completely failed to develop forwards yet again. Beating a dead horse but I'm not wrong.

The theme of this thread will be effort and compete level and it's dumb. Our lineup just isn't that good. It has holes all over.
I think it’s both and has been for a long time

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Another underwhelming game from this team. Maybe it’s time to tamper expectations? Maybe the ECF last year was a fluke?
It was a fluke. They were outplayed in every series but timely PP goals and Igor were the difference. If anything this team is better but Igor isn't quite as good but still great and the PP has fallen off a bit.

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
they played very well against the #1 team in the NHL. i dont know what game everyone watched? were you expecting it to be like that Flyers game where Mika scored 6 points in the 2nd period or something? Swayman outplayed Igor and that was about it. Bruins didn't look all that special to me.

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
Once again, I didn't think we played that bad..

We don't score enough. We bet huge on young players stepping into big roles and it's not happening. We've been left with 4th liners all over the top 9.

I can understand the cap hell forcing us to make that bet but we've completely failed to develop forwards yet again. Beating a dead horse but I'm not wrong.

The theme of this thread will be effort and compete level and it's dumb. Our lineup just isn't that good. It has holes all over.
Holes all over. In contrast Boston has 2 first lines and 1 second line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad