WWE: Smackdown Live 31: Kofi Kingston is stupid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
It should have happened last week anyways, but no NXT guys showing up is shocking. Obviously, the guys running WWE know better than me, but on the surface, it seems like a bad decision...

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
I continue to be surprised by the fact that Cena does "Are you smarter than a 5th grader". Doubt it continues too long now that he's doing Suicide Squad and Fast & Furious. But the dude does love doing stuff with kids (in a good way).

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
It should have happened last week anyways, but no NXT guys showing up is shocking. Obviously, the guys running WWE know better than me, but on the surface, it seems like a bad decision...
Their one off on USA a couple years back did 800,000 viewers with very little hype. They probably feel they don’t need it until AEW starts TV.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

I'd assume it's a travel situation. Don't want to exhaust the talent too much before the debut show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad