WWE: Smackdown Live 31: Kofi Kingston is stupid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
I'm not much of a metal guy at all, but the random shirts are demonstrably cooler than the Bludgeon Brothers Halloween getup.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Does Luke Harper look skinnier than the last time he was on tv?

Well if by TV you mean prior to Clash of the Champions then I'd say yes. I noticed it in the Clash of the Champions clip I saw. I think his attire might account for some of that, but surely not all of it.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Orton shifting his focus from Kofi to Corbin?

I could get on board with that.

But I think they're still pushing this Corbin-Gable feud for whatever reason.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
FOX will air a couple of WWE Specials ahead of the October 4th Smackdown debut episode.

from thefutoncritic.com:

A pair of hour-long WWE specials lead the charge, beginning with WWE SMACKDOWN'S GREATEST HITS, on Friday, Sept. 27, on FOX (8:00 PM ET/7:00 PM CT/7:00 PM MT/8:00 PM PT). Hosted by WWE Superstars Charlotte Flair and The Miz, the show highlights the most memorable moments from the storied franchise. On Sunday, Sept. 29, John Cena narrates WWE WRESTLEMANIA'S LEGENDARY MOMENTS, offering viewers a chance to relive the most spectacular WrestleMania moments from the past 35 years. Check local listings for air times surrounding Sunday's NFL on FOX singleheader action.

Less than a week later, FOX Sports rolls out the "blue carpet" at the Staples Center in Los Angeles for the FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN KICKOFF SHOW on Friday, Oct. 4 (7:30 PM ET/6:30 PM CT/6:30 PM MT/7:30 PM PT). This star-studded show features "blue carpet" arrivals and backstage access to celebrities and athletes, as well as past and present WWE Superstars to kick off the new era of WWE on FOX.

Full story here: Breaking News - FOX Sports Announces WWE Programming Ahead of "Friday Night Smackdown" Debut | TheFutonCritic.com

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I hate the “you’re fired angles” or “you’re suspended angles”

KO was fired, showed up to Smackdown and Shane invited him in the ring.

Shane “allowed KO to go on tour”

Shane is inviting KO back for Smackdown tonight.

Like f***, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad