WWE: Smackdown Live 31: Kofi Kingston is stupid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Smackdown’s title scene for Wrestlemania has been predictable for almost a year now.

I said when Brock dropped it at WM this year and then Roman moved to SD that this would end with Brock taking the SD belt on Fox and then facing Roman at WM. Y’all thought I was joking when I said Brock vs. Roman for the SD title but nahhhh

Reactions: I Eat Crow

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Smackdown’s title scene for Wrestlemania has been predictable for almost a year now.

I said when Brock dropped it at WM this year and then Roman moved to SD that this would end with Brock taking the SD belt on Fox and then facing Roman at WM. Y’all thought I was joking when I said Brock vs. Roman for the SD title but nahhhh
Everyone knew it would be Brock vs Roman. This is the WWE. They can’t help themselves.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Roman standing tall over Brock at Wrestlemania to a cheering crowd is always the image they’ve been striving for. This is their best chance to get it unless Roman leaves and returns again.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Roman standing tall over Brock at Wrestlemania to a cheering crowd is always the image they’ve been striving for. This is their best chance to get it unless Roman leaves and returns again.
Roman will probably initially be cheered, then the crowd will turn within a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad