WWE: Smackdown Live 27: The Man's show! And Thank You, Daisy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Hell, I was pulling for him when he was main eventing with Randy Orton.

Then he was late on a head-kick spot, Orton cried to management, and back down to the midcard went Kofi.

That was, what, ten years ago? Since then it's been New Day and a few Rumble spots, with some PPV ladder matches sprinkled here and there. Hell, if Ali hadn't been injured, it'd STILL be more of the same for Kofi, never hitting that true upper-echelon even though he's paid his dues and is a great worker.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

Im also perfectly okay with Kofi winning it at Fastlane and dropping it two days later to Bryan again. Just give him that moment with the title and something that can never be taken away from him after that.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Doing that just cheapens the moment you're trying to make or cheapens the shock value. That's how you get to titles not meaning anything. If you're putting the title on him, then given him a direction with it.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
seriously no.
if you wanna have a kofi reign. built it. you can say you're already starting..... but KOFI wasnt on anyone's radar last week.
i dont get it. specially since Bryan IS the hottest thing in the company.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I’m okay with a short reign.

I fully expect Bryan to drop it for a short bit before the Saudi Arabia show anyways if they want the WWE Title there, but maybe he’ll be saved since Lesnar or Rollins will definitely go collect that paycheck.

Bryan IS the best thing in the company though, but he’s so good that dropping it for a short bit will do no harm to him.

If it’s not in this build though, Kofi is not winning it anytime soon. He may get the briefcase though if the reactions keep up once the run is over.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
well WWE just announced whos debuting on SD! tonight..... <3 <3

its not a spoiler. but for those who wanna be surprised...Velveteen and Adam Cole

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i guess its fake. in the official preview they talk about the 4 nxt from last night and ask if theyre done or do they have something planned for the blue brand too?

Cmac66

Apr 18, 2017

giphy.gif

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Wow, a chant!

Lafayette is probably wonder who is making all that racket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad