WWE: Smackdown Live 27: The Man's show! And Thank You, Daisy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
That purple camo is hideous, but The Bar should not be laying down for DIY tonight.

offkilter

Jan 18, 2014
Last night we had silence, now we have fight forever chants
This makes me wonder if the hardcore fan guys knowing Raw has been the worst of the two shows decided to skip in favor of attending Smackdown.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
when are they making that NXT announcement, btw? could be intriguing to attend the shows in Montreal if NXT talent is involved and officially a third brand

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I don't like DIY back together on SD and RAW.....

Makes me wonder if they are going to debut together as a team post mania or within the year and not as singles guys

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This makes me wonder if the hardcore fan guys knowing Raw has been the worst of the two shows decided to skip in favor of attending Smackdown.

No, it's that Lafayette is a tiny town and New Orleans isn't and thus there's more fans that know what's going on.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
when are they making that NXT announcement, btw? could be intriguing to attend the shows in Montreal if NXT talent is involved and officially a third brand
Seriously hoping this happens. Last year and this year are the first times I've attended MTL shows in 30 years.

Last year's was amazing, with KO and Zayn's homecoming, and if NXT is a central theme at this year's, my life will be made.

offkilter

Jan 18, 2014
the main roster isn't going to view him like that. you're still making stuff up. Vanilla midget? That is absolutely ridiculous.
Remember this a year from now when you guys are bemoaning "What the hell happened to Aleister Black?" Like you do Bray Wyatt. Dude is going to get buried and end up back in NXT, NXT UK, or released and landing in AEW.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
So if nxt officially becomes the 3rd brand does that mean guys currently on the main roster might end up there. I'm not so sure it's a good idea to mess with a good thing.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Remember this a year from now when you guys are bemoaning "What the hell happened to Aleister Black?" Like you do Bray Wyatt. Dude is going to get buried and end up back in NXT, NXT UK, or released and landing in AEW.
You clearly hate Aleister for some reason.

Reactions: Matt Riddle bro

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Bray Wyatt talks nonsense and is booked to lose all the time. He doesn't back up a word he says.

Aleister Black and Bray Wyatt are not comparables at all.

Reactions: Matt Riddle bro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad