WWE: Smackdown Live 27: The Man's show! And Thank You, Daisy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
I could see it, bucks cutting a fire promo, new day comes out and challenges them, next thing you know, TVs and xboxes come out and they play a game instead of a match

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The New Day have gone on record to say they would quit if the company ever even thought of breaking them up, so you haven’t.

I could see it.

If it ends with neither Kofi or Big E having the title, so they realize the error of their ways, and how they were both consumed, and they go back to being the New Day, I could see the three of them being okay with a 2 or 3 month "split" but they are all involved in the same story.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I could see it.

If it ends with neither Kofi or Big E having the title, so they realize the error of their ways, and how they were both consumed, and they go back to being the New Day, I could see the three of them being okay with a 2 or 3 month "split" but they are all involved in the same story.
They’ve all said on different occassions for years now that they flat out refuse it and have told management they’d quit if they tried to split them at all.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
They’ve all said on different occassions for years now that they flat out refuse it and have told management they’d quit if they tried to split them at all.

Fairly dick move to ruin people's fantasy booking with facts and reality. Don't you know what site you're on? Neither of those are wanted here!

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

No I know, this wouldn't really be a split though. Kofi and Big E would be pissed at each other for a bit, but not a true split. I could see it. It won't happen because Vince wouldn't let New Day be the center of a WWE Championship story, even a short one, but I think this would be the only type of scenario where it would be considered.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I could see it, bucks cutting a fire promo, new day comes out and challenges them, next thing you know, TVs and xboxes come out and they play a game instead of a match

That pretty much is exactly what happened at E3 a while back. Woods and Omega just cutting promos on each other, and then they played Street Figter. It was great.

Yeah I am on board with just keeping New Day together. They are still over, they clearly have tons of fun, and they sell plenty of merch. They can do singles stuff while still being a unit. They basically just become a stable as opposed to a tag team.

Let them stay a unit and go down as the GOAT tag team ever. They deserve it for turning a shit gimmick into literal gold and being so damn awesome.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
They won't but I really hope they run with this Kofi/Bryan thing and make it a group feud, there are so many options and stories they can go with it even if that doesn't include breaking up New Day which won't happen. I'm sure it's not totally unheard of but in recent memory, I don't remember the last time WWE did a singles world title feud but marketed it as a team versus another team.

Something about The New Day vs. Bryan/Rowan culminating with a singles between Kofi/Bryan just sounds really right.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Everyone praised him on Twitter.
Revival apologized for breaking his ankle lol.
Dolph Ziggler put beautiful words for him.

The point is to give their talent a chance. If you cared about wrestling more. The talent would be performing better. Sometimes it’s only one chance you need to show how good you are.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
I’m more than tired of their tag team reigns.
I like kofi. I don’t mind him winning the big title. But doesn’t mean I need a new day parade to end WM.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Ziggler and Kofi were tied to each other for SO long. Ziggler broke ahead of him for a time there, but then Kofi showed more, but in a tag team and never got his shot.

Now? Kofi is FINALLY getting shot (and Zig is one foot out of wrestling). Crazy. 11 years.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
You know what, I'd be down for New Day vs UE at Mania.

I was really hoping to hear SHOCK THE SYSTEM, when Kofi, Big E and Xavier were sitting outside the Chamber sunday.

With the way Bryan left so quickly, I thought it was gonna be set up for something.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
WWE is teasing Black, Gargano, Ciampa and Ricochet for tonight.

Drake Maverick also announced a huge WrestleMania related announcement for 205Live tonight.

Cmac66

Apr 18, 2017
So are we going to be getting the same people who was on raw last night on smack down tonight?! If not would love to see UE and Dream debut Tonight.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
So are we going to be getting the same people who was on raw last night on smack down tonight?! If not would love to see UE and Dream debut Tonight.

Well they did the same thing with the last callups, didn't they? EC3, Lacey, Heavy Machinery, Nikki, they were all pulling double duty for the first little while, I think.

Except for Lars, I guess. Is he on any show right now, or is his future altogether in limbo? :dunno:

Cmac66

Apr 18, 2017
Well they did the same thing with the last callups, didn't they? EC3, Lacey, Heavy Machinery, Nikki, they were all pulling double duty for the first little while, I think.

Except for Lars, I guess. Is he on any show right now, or is his future altogether in limbo? :dunno:

In all fairness they was all announced weeks before that they was going to be on both brands I did not expect the call up yesterday. Don’t really know why they was called up yesterday and the crowd last night wasn’t really that good. For them type of stars would have been a better time to debut then the night after mania.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The crazy thing with Kofi is that he’s always had fan support and fans wanting him to get chances. Remember a couple years ago when he was alone on the ladder in MITB and how loud fans were for him?

Give him this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad