Injury Report: SLAVIN (LBIR)

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I'll throw my GDT post here too:

Seems to me like it is just one of those injuries that you hope is fine with about a week off, but could be easily aggravated or not respond quite how you hope. I'm still cautiously optimistic. I don't think it sounds long term.

It'll be interesting to see how the schedule plays out for the playoffs. If they stagger some of the series that start a little earlier, maybe you get a day or two off you wouldn't normally get and that will limit any time he might miss

jstaal

go canes go
Apr 14, 2009
mass
I'll throw my GDT post here too:

Seems to me like it is just one of those injuries that you hope is fine with about a week off, but could be easily aggravated or not respond quite how you hope. I'm still cautiously optimistic. I don't think it sounds long term.

It'll be interesting to see how the schedule plays out for the playoffs. If they stagger some of the series that start a little earlier, maybe you get a day or two off you wouldn't normally get and that will limit any time he might miss
Slavin was skating by himself today

Reactions: Tryamw

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
If Slavin is questionable at this point I don't see how you play him tomorrow if there's any chance at all that he could exacerbate the injury going forward. If you lose the first game, then it seems like you'd take more risks with him.

Obviously that all depends on what the injury is.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
They are things where people get together to enjoy themselves on the other people's expense.

In America you have two big ones, while for example in Finland we got several more even-sized.

Ah, so just another word for clans?

Reactions: Tryamw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad