Injury Report: SLAVIN (LBIR)

CanesUltimate11

Nov 24, 2008
Northern Virginia
[QUOTE I'm quietly waiting for the day when he unleashes the wraith of god on some poor schmuck (Tom Wilson ideally) and just smites him. No one sees it coming and no one on the ice or in the stands knows how to react for a while before the roofs blows off.[/QUOTE]

Dang it, how did I miss that... shame...

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I, for one, am glad they didn't shut him down based on the whims of fans with no information. Joking aside, hopefully, he is feeling a little better with the time we were able to spot him as he said. You can't say enough how important he is. I'm sure whatever issue it is will linger as long as we stay alive, but hopefully, he can just keep managing it.

Reactions: AD Skinner

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
I, for one, am glad they didn't shut him down based on the whims of fans with no information. Joking aside, hopefully, he is feeling a little better with the time we were able to spot him as he said. You can't say enough how important he is. I'm sure whatever issue it is will linger as long as we stay alive, but hopefully, he can just keep managing it.
I didnt call for shut him down but I can see his laboring to a degree out there. I dont remember him joining any rushes last night (could be wrong) and when he was skating up the ice with the puck he didnt look as smooth as he usually does. Not that we need him to be anything more than defensively awesome but just an observation.

Last edited:
Reactions: A Star is Burns

hblueridgegal

Timing is Everything
Sponsor
Sep 13, 2019
Old North State
From The Athletic's Latest Power Rankings: 4th again.
What a player Jaccob Slavin is. The dude misses three games, steps back and immediately starts playing 25-plus minutes and doing exactly what he needs to do. He didn’t quite score the game-winner on Thursday, but it was close enough. That’s after he set up Dougie Hamilton off a face-off to tie it in the first place. Sheesh.

Dom: Was also on for all three Canes goals at five-on-five, none against, and rocked a 65 percent expected goals percentage. Have yourself a night future Lady Byng winner.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad