Slava Voynov

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
I think he will be back, just a question of if it’s with the Kings.

i hope he does come back

what's great is that with the shit season LA's having, i'm sure it's at least making Blake reconsider his initial stance on the matter (one would hope)

TruKingFan

Two-Time Cup Winner
Aug 16, 2004
Beachfront
Maybe I'm slow, but what has been going on since beginning of Sep when the league announced they were investigating this case? What does this current tweet mean in regards to the story below:

NHL investigating Slava Voynov domestic-abuse case to determine whether he can return

Exactly! Notice that Slava did not immediately file for reinstatement at the time of that article which leads me to believe that Voynov and his lawyers are pretty confident since then that there is good reason for a positive ruling from the league.

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
I am still trying to figure out how this example is close?

The only thing I have read about Watson is that he pushed her, and she had some red marks on her chest.

Slava on the other hand

Slava Voynov police report: argument details, choking, kicking alleged - Los Angeles Times

At Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center in Torrance, where Varlamova sought treatment, the Redondo Beach officers noted she had bruising, swelling and a 1.2-inch laceration above her left eye (that required 8 stitches), in addition to "red marks and scratches" around her neck. She "complained of pain to her entire body."

But I get it, she didn't speak English well and maybe fell down the stairs and investigators were confused when they were told that she was pushed into a TV but what she was trying to say was "I was trying a kickflip on a skateboard, like I saw on TV.
Somebody help me out here,does anyone have the facts that are credible about this case?I thought this allegated and never proven cause VV wife refused to testify and cliamed translation difficulties with police.Didnt the district attorney press charges without VV wife's permission due to California having a law that can press charges regardless of victim wanting to?

AmadiosAmigos

Oct 27, 2010
Forget about Nylander... just deal Muzzin to the Leafs for their 1st plus Johnsson, or 1st + Brown + additional pick. Watching the Leafs play its evident how much playing 1st pairing is taking its toll on Hainsey.

Earlier I had suggested a deal with Carter to NJ for Zacha + pick. I wish we would have made a move like this as Zacha has looked good since his recall.

Maybe given the Pearson trade Im off on all my return assessments, but it sure would be nice to see some 1st and 2nds, plus some NHL ready ELCs coming in, with some weight headed out.

Jul 31, 2005
CA
I think this ship has sailed. Voynov has been internally black balled by the NHL. Voynov could try and sue, hope somebody left an email behind or a text message got sent to the wrong person but he's not getting back into the NHL because the NHL doesn't want to deal with their Ray Rice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad