Sitwell Enterprises II, Teams Open!

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
No reason not to accept friend requests boys. Atleast for the teams in your conference, ESPECIALLY for those in your division. Its 1000x more convenient than having to go through the League Member Screen.

Is Jack dropping out of Sitwell too?

Hasn't decided, yet. There is a good chance 1/3rd of the league is, however.

ArGarBarGar

Sep 8, 2008
:bruins is open. Left without even a word. Haven't checked to see who else has dropped. If you see someone who is now CPU controlled, please send me a PM.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
It seems that a lot of teams left and joined Sh0otNScore's league. I hope we have enough GMs.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Not sure how many vacancies you have in Sitwell but :bruins :rangers :ducks (possibly) and :flames are all available if anyone in Sitwell wants to pick up one of these teams. All 4 have playoff rosters.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
:bruins :rangers :edmonton :anaheim :flames

Are available in BLUTH, if anyone in Sitwell wants to be in Bluth Company

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Nobody followed :rangers in Bluth, a lot did in Sitwell though.

:flames and :ducks didn't want to leave but dont have the time

:bruins and :edmonton....who knows

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
Wow I can't believe 1 guy leaves a league and everyone follows that one guy..

:S

Nobody followed :rangers in Bluth, a lot did in Sitwell though.

Not sure what sort of influence you think I have, but I didn't lead anyone out of anywhere. :laugh:

My decision to part ways in Bluth stemmed from a disagreement over whether rules should and would be applied universally and consistently. Given the integral connection between Sitwell and Bluth, it didn't seem unreasonable to assume that some of those concerns would transfer here. Others came to the same conclusion, particularly after the controversy around Fuss's switch to STL (which was partly my fault, since I had the reigns in Sitwell at the time).

Given all that, and given that this league was in its early stages anyway, I think a few of the GMs decided to go ahead and part ways now.

That said, Argarbargar is fully and enthusiastically committed to the league, which is one of the first to use the new rosters. That, combined with Bluth's record of activity, should make this a very appealing to those looking to jump in on a league on Day 1.

ArGarBarGar

Sep 8, 2008
Right now the teams that have left are :sens, :wild, :bolts, :canes, :bruins, :caps, :nashville, and :wings.

Lots of teams available to newcomers!

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
I'm starting to wonder if these leagues are full of teenage girls, so much whining and drama. Is it really that difficult to just pick a ****ing league and play? Instead of a few strong leagues we have a bunch of half-assed leagues because everyone keeps acting like a bunch of *****es! :rant:

ArGarBarGar

Sep 8, 2008
I really don't care who left or how many left or why they left. I intend to continue with this league and do my best to get those spots filled as quickly as possible.

That said, I am still advancing on Tuesday. Try not to play your CPU opponents till then.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I really don't care who left or how many left or why they left. I intend to continue with this league and do my best to get those spots filled as quickly as possible.

That said, I am still advancing on Tuesday. Try not to play your CPU opponents till then.

Seconded. Same with Bluth. Although i think holding off the advance for a few more days would be a good idea. There's only about 20 active teams right now.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
argarbargar, as opposed to what we talked about via PM yesterday, I'll gladly take the Lightning!

have sent my request in game

ArGarBarGar

Sep 8, 2008
:bolts is now filled.

:wings now open.

Fuss: Not sure how long I want to delay playing games for guys. This league has already been delayed long enough, and I think it would be better to have some CPU games than wait for 10 spots to be filled. Not sure how long that will take.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad