Sitwell Enterprises II, Teams Open!

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
This isn't Sitwell. The league rules will be completely different. Lets just pick new teams.

Who will be the commish, though? :sarcasm:

In all seriousness, I will go for Philly still. Should we get a table going of picked teams? Change the thread title/make a new thread?

matt1396

Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
10 rounds sounds good to me, are we doing random rosters for the remainder of the team, or regular teams? I'd be in favor of random rosters mainly because we are already doing a fantasy draft might as well do random rosters to fill out the rest of the team.

ArGarBarGar

Sep 8, 2008
10 rounds sounds good to me, are we doing random rosters for the remainder of the team, or regular teams? I'd be in favor of random rosters mainly because we are already doing a fantasy draft might as well do random rosters to fill out the rest of the team.

I think that would overly complicate things.

Regular rosters allows people to pick their favorite teams but draft star players they may not have access to in a regular league. Lower-tier players aren't as important.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I'd rather not do random rosters. Remember, we have to make trades after the draft to sort this all out. MUCH easier with non random rosters

ArGarBarGar

Sep 8, 2008
I can still be the full-time commissioner of the league without much of an issue if that isn't a problem for anyone else. Most of the legwork will be done in the beginning (which I think anyone and everyone can be involved in helping organize).

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012
Those who were in Sitwell should probably keep the teams that they were. Otherwise it'll be another 2 days of people changing teams.

ArGarBarGar

Sep 8, 2008
Alright, if we are doing this, I have already randomly generated the draft order. Not sure if you guys want it done a different way, but I got bored and took care of that portion.

xVx Santillo

Oct 31, 2012
Alright, if we are doing this, I have already randomly generated the draft order. Not sure if you guys want it done a different way, but I got bored and took care of that portion.

Nah it's good man..I say we get the 30 teams down now so we can start this thing as soon as we can...don't reveal the draft order until all 30 teams are filled

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011

Lol and the 1st overall pick goes to...Argarbargarbargar!

Seriously though don't post any draft order yet. We need 30 GMs before we do this. I have a chem test tomorrow that I need to study for but after that ill be good to go. Ill make a thread tomorrow

ArGarBarGar

Sep 8, 2008
Nah it's good man..I say we get the 30 teams down now so we can start this thing as soon as we can...don't reveal the draft order until all 30 teams are filled

Yeah, that's pretty much a given.

My one issue is with the "draft priority". Even with 10 rounds, there will be 300 players picked. That is a lot of guys to put in a list. I think it would be easier to make 3 different draft "rounds" or fewer to reduce the amount of players you need to look at for each priority.

Lol and the 1st overall pick goes to...Argarbargarbargar!

Seriously though don't post any draft order yet. We need 30 GMs before we do this. I have a chem test tomorrow that I need to study for but after that ill be good to go. Ill make a thread tomorrow

I swear me getting first was so random. :sarcasm:

So does you making the thread mean you will be facilitating this new league?

xVx Santillo

Oct 31, 2012
I think we make a list of top 50 players by overall in each position that would the easiest and most ideal no?

matt1396

Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
I think we make a list of top 50 players by overall in each position that would the easiest and most ideal no?

why not just take this one round at a time, we submit a priority of 30 players for round one, on the most part most lists will contain similar players, and then we do it again for round 2. 300 players is a bit much so im thinking 5 rounds would be ideal right now.

xVx Santillo

Oct 31, 2012
How do we figure out which players the GM wants to have drafted first?

What I think would be easiest is:

Ill make a list of top players by overalls and position 50-60 than we do it round by round, after each round we cross out or delete of the list who's been taken..as for how do we know who drafts who either each team sends a list of a certain amount of players in order that they would like to draft (we do this for each round) or try a live draft for each round (but I think that would be harder to pull off) what do u think?

ArGarBarGar

Sep 8, 2008
Live draft would never work.

I think having people send their priorities for each round would be the easiest, that way it doesn't take forever for me to list hundreds of players for 30 teams during the draft.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Nobody will be doing this by themselves. That would be crazy. I can help organize things if need be

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012
We could create a thread here for the draft. When it's your turn you just post who you want to draft. People just need to be really active on the forum for a couple of days/nights and it should get done 10 rounds no problem.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad