Post-Game Talk: Sitting Ducks tonight 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
I am much more comfident with Nilsson in net versus Andy
If Andy he is in the net tonight. Ducks score a couple of goal in the first and we loose. The team play better with Nilsson

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
I'd be surprised by that if we trade Duchene and Stone.
Nice to see a win for once tonight though.

Me too. But stranger things have happened!

Bunch of kids playing loose while most of their opponents are stressed for points, or locked into a high position.

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Anders Nilsson has looked pretty damn good since the trade.. to the point that I’d ride him instead of Andy.

It would be good to see what we have with him, but like PoutineSp00nZ said, it could also be a bit of an illusion considering the situation the team is in.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
2.23 gaa
0.934 sv%

It's a small sample size, but those numbers speak for themselves. Dude has been inspired since coming here.
Some of the Vancouver guys were saying he had a rough go in Vancouver, always grtting the back to back kind of thing.

Anyway, he's looked good.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I thought Goloubef played a pretty good first game with the Sens, not flashy but cleared the front of the net effectively & played a very steady game. Nice to see Nilisson get the shutout & Tierney also had a very good game tonight.

Reactions: Sensmileletsgo

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Kesler must have said something he thought was witty and/or hurtful and Tkachuk got on the bench and was "clapping" on the board and sarcastically saying "Oh good one really good one" lol. His expression is what really sold it though.
I’ve noticed a lot of players chirping Brady with the “Your brother is better” material.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
See that's what happens when you actually put in Nilsson. Not seeing any reason to keep Anderson now If we can get Nilsson to sign as a stopgap

Reactions: Alex1234 and DrEasy

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Nilsson has been great. What a find by Dorion.
That saying about a broken clock being right or something.

Didn’t you say the same thing about Gabe dumont.

Let’s see what Nilsson can really do here. He has been really really good tho

Reactions: Deku

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I was a little surprised they didn't mention Logan Brown or Norris as two other young prospects who could be on the roster sooner or later, same for JBD.

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
I’ve noticed a lot of players chirping Brady with the “Your brother is better” material.
How have you noticed this? Is it by lip reading? And why would an NHL player use that chirp on a 19 year old rookie? Im sensing BS here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad