Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
O.png
vs :ducks2

Game 2 of 3 in 4 nights!

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Trap game, Ducks relaxing in Ottawa last night, watching the Sens game perhaps, will head out today for their morning skate.

Ottawa flew back last night, after the game, and will assume their morning skate will be optional.

CTC

Oct 9, 2014
Could this be Carlyle's last game? Have lost 17 of 19 and with a loss to the last place team could we be the final nail in his season?
There were some good offensive zone pressure and possession last night I hope they carry it over and for the love of God box out the net for frig's sakes!

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Could this be Carlyle's last game? Have lost 17 of 19 and with a loss to the last place team could we be the final nail in his season?
There were some good offensive zone pressure and possession last night I hope they carry it over and for the love of God box out the net for frig's sakes!
It would be 2 losses to the last place team, we beat them in overtime to end our 8 game skid in January. This is to end our 5 game skid.

It's a game of the movable object versus the stoppable force :laugh:

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012

One (or both) coaches should be fired after this game. The losing coach for sure.

CTC

Oct 9, 2014
One (or both) coaches should be fired after this game. The losing coach for sure.
They will ride Boucher to the end and I think even reup the staff for one more year, should increase our chances at getting Lafreniere next draft, then they will walk. I do not see EM giving permission to fire the coach unless Dorion is going to take over that job as well...

SensHulk

May 31, 2016
San Jose, CA
Both teams were on 8 game losing streaks last time they met. Not the same but both teams are on quite the skid.

The Sens have only won 4 games since December 17th when they beat Nashville in OT and had a record of 15-16-4, and a grand total of 1 win at home since then (4-13-1 record since).

The ducks have only won 2 games since December 17th (2-13-4 in that stretch).

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
There is a strong argument for having relegation in the NHL, because if that was the case, we'd see both teams come out flying tonight trying to not get relegated to the AHL.

Beville

#ForTheBoys
Mar 4, 2011
Engerlanddd!
Both teams were on 8 game losing streaks last time they met. Not the same but both teams are on quite the skid.

The Sens have only won 4 games since December 17th when they beat Nashville in OT and had a record of 15-16-4, and a grand total of 1 win at home since then (4-13-1 record since).

The ducks have only won 2 games since December 17th (2-13-4 in that stretch).
Despite the suckage, they’re still 8 points ahead of us in 26th...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad