Post-Game Talk: Sitting Ducks tonight 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Ducks lineup must be smaller and lighter this time around... Last time Boucher took Wolanin out for Harpur. This time Harpur out for Goloubef

Reactions: Deku

senators101

Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
Why did you call him Busty Tkachuk? I know there's sarcasm here, but I still don't get it. Even factoring in the slump, Tkachuk has been impressive for a 19yr rookie.
I totally agree. There's a few posters who think he's garbage, so it was really a post for them. I love the kid.

Reactions: h2

h2

Mar 26, 2002
I totally agree. There's a few posters who think he's garbage, so it was really a post for them. I love the kid.

Makes sense, thanks for the clarification. The haters are usually Zadina fanboys. It's crazy how attached some people get to prospects before the draft and then get all irrational when their prospect doesn't get picked.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Makes sense, thanks for the clarification. The haters are usually Zadina fanboys. It's crazy how attached some people get to prospects before the draft and then get all irrational when their prospect doesn't get picked.

I was going to agree with you, but I'm still pissed with picked Lazar over Mantha lol

h2

Mar 26, 2002
I was going to agree with you, but I'm still pissed with picked Lazar over Mantha lol

haha, I was really happy with the Lazar pick at the time. Mantha would have been the ideal pick looking back in hindsight.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
He's definitely helping Paajarvi get all those goals lately. Without him he was a completely different player.
You're right but i also think Pyatt had something to do with him not getting any points

Reactions: Deku
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad