Sidney Crosby dirty hit on Johnny Boychuk? - MOD WARNING POST #108

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
He's got a wicked slapshot though. That's all I got...

His respect around the league took a significant hit with this trash. Suck it up, it's part of the game.

Crosby laid a good smack on him. Move on, don't cry about it. Especially when Boychuk plays a physical game himself, that's what makes it even worse. What a joke.

Pestilence

Jan 17, 2016
Köklax, Finland
“It’s frustrating when you get elbowed in the head and that guy scores the goal. I’m sure if it was reversed, I’d be getting a phone call from the league and a suspension.â€

See Johnny, when you say **** like this, you will gain reputation as a dumb whiner and won't be taken seriously.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
lol Boychuck is such a baby. To whine like that after getting owned by Crosby with a beauty body check.

As a neutral fan gotta agree with this. Boychuck should really not be upset about a clean shoulder to shoulder hit. It was Crosby who did it. Hes not a dirty player hes a superstar looking for more space out there. Cant believe hes upset about this :shakehead

Jun 16, 2008
Blighty
I'm genuinely embarrassed for them for even making an issue out of it. The hit in itself isn't even worth a conversation. They're just salty because it's #87 and involved a game winning goal.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Shoudler to shoulder... Boychuck was coming in like a train and he wouldve killed Sid if he didn't brace his shoulder... Just Boychuck being a whiny little brat because he got manhandled.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Boychuck is embarrassing himself. He'll regret saying that when his hurt feelings clear for sure.

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
That was not interference nor was it an elbow. Only reason it gets any attention is because it's Crosby.

I always love how players try to act like victims. If Crosby had done that, it would be called whining. Besides Crosby's been hurt for long term by two hits to the head, and none of those resulted in fines or suspensions (rightly so)...so don't understand where the perceived bias is coming from. Again, playing the victim card.

strictlyrandy

Sep 9, 2013
Colorado
Beautiful play by Crosby. Separates Boychuk from the puck with a very clean check and removes him from the play quite effectively. Good read by Crosby to get to the front of the net as he's unable to collect the loose puck.

That was quite impressive.

To answer the OP's question: 2 games.

2 games that is for Boychuk to recover from getting schooled by Crosby.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad