Sick of Bickell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Sadly we will be forced to keep him and trade someone of value to make up for it

Disaster

Thanks Stan for giving Bickell this contract (With NTC on top of it)

zac

Apr 29, 2009
Stan is going to have a hell of a time moving this bum.

That means whoever wants Sharp has to take this bum. Which means we are looking at teams with a LOT of cap room. Any contenders that fit this category?

JohnnyOduyasGirl27

Feb 24, 2013
Belle Vernon, PA
What in the world Bicks doing Q should had Saad and Hossa out there, Bicks should be Healthy scratch next game, he hasn't done nothing, Steegs is going to take his place, I am sorry Bicks getting on my last nerve!

Nov 9, 2014
Under no circumstances should 29 be on this team next year. I don't care if we have to buy him out and have dead money on our cap.

WJSN

Cosmic
Dec 22, 2013
If no one wants him, buy him out.

His buyout cap hit --
1M 2M 2M 1M for the next 4 seasons

zac

Apr 29, 2009
I'm more made at Q. Bickell ****ing sucks and there is no reason for Q to play him at this point. Bite the bullet and bench Kimmo and Bickell. He is a liability and or a joke in every phase of the game.

If we lose this series Q should be fired ASAP. There's enough firing fodder from this series alone. Coupled with last season's idiocy he needs to be gone.

here come the

Mar 25, 2013
That was maybe the stupidest play by any Hawk this season. Sincerely hope he never plays another second in a Hawks jersey.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Also the hit nonsense as defense for Bickell needs to end

Almost every "Hit" is him being late to puck and softly nudging a guy long after the puck has moved up ice for opposing team quality chance

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
As I said in the gdt, he was getting thrown around like a rag doll, losing every puck battle. No toughness, which is his only supposed attribute. Can't wait 'till he's sent packing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad