Sick of Bickell

Status
Not open for further replies.

zac

Apr 29, 2009
Playoff "Beast"

One poster just today was talking about how good his playoff has been :shakehead

Maybe playoff "beast" is like a Walmart "beast". If so I'm buying that. :laugh:

Walmart-Got-Swag-Fugly-Chicks-Around-The-World.jpg

DPHawk

Oct 31, 2013
If no one wants him, buy him out.

His buyout cap hit --
1M 2M 2M 1M for the next 4 seasons

At that hit why not just traded him with retention? Worst case is 2 years 2M and you get rid of the the 2 extra 1M hit seasons. I still think he could be moved pretty easily at 2-3M

WJSN

Cosmic
Dec 22, 2013
At that hit why not just traded him with retention? Worst case is 2 years 2M and you get rid of the the 2 extra 1M hit seasons. I still think he could be moved pretty easily at 2-3M

I'd be willing to retain 1M max if that's what it takes. I'd rather buy him out than retain 2M of his salary. Hawks badly need the cap room next year.

DPHawk

Oct 31, 2013
I'd be willing to retain 1M max if that's what it takes. I'd rather buy him out than retain 2M of his salary. Hawks badly need the cap room next year.

I don't think adding 2 years of cap hit is worth saving .5-1M for 1 season, especially since the team is most likely taking a step back next year. That short-term savings is almost certainly not going to be the difference between a cup next season but it could be in the 2 extra years a buyout would add.

trip trancid

May 23, 2015
Steve Bartman was a nice guy who unfairly is blamed for Cubs failure

Bickell is 100% responsible for killing all hope in Chicago

Rex Grossman is only player comparable to Bickell

My point is, will he ever live this down?

Btw, the way he just did a 90 degree turn to get off the ice for the change made it look like he was out there to screw up on purpose at which point he says "my works done--gotta go!"

DPHawk

Oct 31, 2013
My point is, will he ever live this down?

Btw, the way he just did a 90 degree turn to get off the ice for the change made it look like he was out there to screw up on purpose at which point he says "my works done--gotta go!"

Bickell still has plenty of good moments for fans to remember him by. Campoli is someone who will never live down his brainfart.

HawksFan37

Dec 27, 2007
If he does have negative value (i.e. the Hawks have to package something of value to get rid of him), just buy the usless plug out.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
I was unaware that this was only a best of 5 series.

Dude that is two games thrown away due to Q and Bickell, you can only make so many mistakes till you lose the series. Remember this is a game of bounces, you never know what happens in the next two games. I still think the Hawks got this but these mistakes are inexcusable. **** Q AND **** BICKELL

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
Bickell did score the tying goal in a Stanley Cup winning game he's not exactly some curse guy.

But as a rather ardent supporter of Bickell over the past couple of years....**** that guy. What a terrible, awful, useless, insert 20 other synonyms here play.

DrunkKaner88

Jan 5, 2014
I know he's a professional but I have no idea how he is going to have any confidence left after that crap. I hope he doesn't come out and stink it up again in Game 6 and cost them their season.

WJSN

Cosmic
Dec 22, 2013
So I went back and watched that OT goal again.

**** this worthless piece of junk....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad