Post-Game Talk: Shutout

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
The powerplay alone should be enough to get this coaching staff fired. Closing in on the mid-way point and it's showing no signs of life. Riley Sheahan has zero goals and has never been pulled from it. Our 2nd best PPQB can't get into the lineup. The master plan to get it going is putting Steve Ott on it. Zone entires are clueless. Zone possession static, slow and predictable. The wrong guys touching the puck the most.

Another winnable game lost due to the PP.

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
to the poster in the game day thread who said Nyquist sucks.

Ya I created a thread saying he sucks and has zero hockey IQ. I got roasted pretty hard. Carful around here with Gus

cjm502

Bingo Bango!
Jun 22, 2010
Mid Michigan
Babs bothered me with his lines time to time, but Blash has taken it to a whole new level. This guy has to have a hard time evaluating talent or somthing.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
We did score it didn't count. But still would have lost. Just another day of trashill mismanaging the team.

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
When is the next WJ game? This was pretty bad. Very little skill or energy. I didn't think the Wings deserved to or had a real chance of beating Anaheim at anytime through 60. ANA is big! Men vs. boys. Lost the majority of battles, unable to handle the puck. The usual **** storm of uninspiring hockey from this team. We were completely man-handled it can't be described any other way.

The Wings are so weak it doesn't matter who sits or plays what position. Sheahan, Miller, Jurco, Jensen, Glendening, Sproul, Athansiou, Jensen, Ouellet, Marchenko, Smith, ETC. are equally as irrelevant. Add in a soft game from Larkin, Mantha, Nielsen, Tatar, Nyquist and we have a team that has fallen hard.

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
We did score it didn't count. But still would have lost. Just another day of trashill mismanaging the team.

Did you happen to see the subject of Blashcock brought up on the main board? It was laughed away like the joke this team is. 9.5/10 of NHL hockey fans point to this roster as the failure, not coaching.

Lampedampe

Feb 26, 2015
Hahahaha, what a morning. Waking up to my co-worker calling saying he won't come to work, and it's -15 outside. Sweden got owned by Canada and the wings got shutout. What a wonderful day this has been so far....

RedWingsfan55

Jan 5, 2015
Maybe we have a roster full of players that just aren't very good?

Too many people fail,to realize this.

I mean you have injury prone guys getting hurt, SURPRISE!
Then you have a roster full of untalented players. We have mantha, larkin, dekeyser and a few other young defenseman, Howard and mrazek.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad