GDT: Should we have a GDT? Kings host Flames. 8pm MT

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
I was heavily critical about Coleman the last 2 years, but damn he's been very good this season.
Props to him.

Just got home from The Keg, the Andersson goal was one of the worst goals you will ever see scored. A floater unscreened from the sidewall and Talbot doesn't react until the intermission.

Every bad Markstrom goal against in his entire Flames career combined isn't as horrendous as that goal against Talbot. That doesn't go in in a Men's div 11 beer league. Embarrassing.
Lol what cut of steak did you get?

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
I was heavily critical about Coleman the last 2 years, but damn he's been very good this season.
Props to him.

I always get the prime rib at the keg. And their horse radish is great.

No idea why you'd get other cuts. The prime rub is great value

Reactions: Boomstick

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
What a fire drill... Yeesh

Wtf was that coverage?

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Markstrom will get another protection from the media... played well, not his fault..bla,bla, bla

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
We need better scoring chances.. Talbot hasnt looked very solid this game. Let in a weak goal and got beat by Zary who hit the post.

Reactions: joescores

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Props to him.

New York Strip, also got the baked garlic shrimp to start and split a lobster tail 'cause they're $23. But it's Christmas dinner so we spent some $, I did get a 7-Up instead of a Mojito so I earned that lobster.

• Love
Reactions: Boomstick and Fig

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
That 4th line has picked itself and they have been horrendous. No more ice time in the 3rd

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Two broken sticks? Lol

Then a break away??!? Lol

Yepthatsme

Oct 25, 2020
Man had 2 good games and he’s back lmao. Heard that at least 7 times last year.

If someone takes that contract and gives anything make that move and run.
You have to see the cognitive dissonance here. If that’s Wolf in net, we would hear how he got beat by 3 unstoppable shots and one that was just perfectly placed. Closest a goal has to have being his fault was the 4th one, and that was just a snipe by a guy burning down the wing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad