GDT: Should we have a GDT? Kings host Flames. 8pm MT

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
We Canadians always get excited when we get to watch royalty close up. I wonder if Harry and Megan will be at the game?

• Haha
Reactions: Boomstick

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
1st shot 1st goal, just Calgary things

Edit: made a nice stop right after though

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
The Kings are so lucky to have had a center like Kopitar. Almost immediate impact after being drafted and still going strong at 36. The Flames are still in the wilderness as far as centers go for the foreseeable future.

I fear both Kopitar and Getzlaf's impact in the NHL will be forgotten with the passage of time because they spent their entire careers in the pacific timezone, but I take them both over Bergeron without blinking.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Love when the intermission for the hockey game I'm watching totally ignores the Flames and talks about some other Canadian team.

The Kings are so lucky to have had a center like Kopitar. Almost immediate impact after being drafted and still going strong at 36. The Flames are still in the wilderness as far as centers go for the foreseeable future.

I fear both Kopitar and Getzlaf's impact in the NHL will be forgotten with the passage of time because they spent their entire careers in the pacific timezone, but I take them both over Bergeron without blinking.

gif.gif

no law against being wrong I guess
Does piss me off Getzlaf retires and like literally the next day Ducks draft Carlsson. Happened with the H. Sedin and Pettersson too.

Reactions: Fig

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Just got home from The Keg, the Andersson goal was one of the worst goals you will ever see scored. A floater unscreened from the sidewall and Talbot doesn't react until the intermission.

Every bad Markstrom goal against in his entire Flames career combined isn't as horrendous as that goal against Talbot. That doesn't go in in a Men's div 11 beer league. Embarrassing.

Reactions: Boomstick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad