Should Theo Fleury be in the HOF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuckle

West Coast Express
Feb 20, 2008
His right-wing politics aside, his NHL career is definitely HOF worthy no question

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Fleury has used his online platform for hate, misinformation, and harm. To me, that disqualifies him from being enshrined in a hall which has character as a prerequisite.

Hate? Don't see that at all. As for "misinformation" it all comes down to who you trust. So many judgmental people these days who think they know everything and anyone who disagrees with them is wrong and a horrible person.

Last edited:
Reactions: tfwnogf

TheRumble

Feb 19, 2009
Hate? Don't see that at all. As for "misinformation" it all comes down to who you trust. So many judgmental people these days who think they know everything and anyone who disagrees with them is wrong and a horrible person.
No it's not.

Fleury is a dumbass.

I think he should be in the HoF though. But he is stupid.

Walkingthroughforest

I got the worst ******* attorneys
Aug 19, 2007
No, misinformation is pretty clear. And many of those conspiracy theories are rooted in racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad