Should Pittsburgh just sell everyone at this point?

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
There's a lot of blame to go around for this mess. I think you can throw all of Tomlin, Ben, and Brown in that group.

To me it seems like Brown is trying to force his way out of Pittsburgh based on everything we've heard about his behaviour recently. If not then that might be even worse because that would mean he just doesn't respect anyone there and he believes he can say/do whatever he wants without consequences. I don't blame anyone if they don't respect Ben but you're disrespecting and hurting Tomlin and the other players as well by being a distraction and no-showing throughout the week.

Money has ruined pro sports and hes a classic case. Hes got the money now, not a team guy, about him. As they say don't hate the player, hate the game.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
I'm sure he didn't agree with you when you first posted it though.

I mean, you see the difference in posting it at the beginning of the season and not the end, right? Things change. The division was going to be close and it came down to the last play of the season to decide it. It also would have been a salary cap disaster to move Brown at any time this season.

That said, we're here now. No need to blow things up, but I do think moving on from Brown is probably the right thing to do. They won't be as good, but they haven't won a thing with Brown so what do you have to lose?

Baltimore has an aging D and I don't believe in Jackson but Cleveland may have things in order. Cincy has to be in rebuild mode now you think but with Ben at 37, I say why not? Beat the Ravens and maybe Bengals to the rebuild. They havent made the SB with this core, why should I believe that with another year on the calendar that they will?

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Narrator: It did
Lol Steelers with the epic collapse.

I'm from Pittsburgh, but I don't really consider myself a Steelers fan, so I have to say... It's amazing watching the Yinzers self-destruct over this soap opera of a team, lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad