Salary Cap: Should Mac T have used a buy out on Hemsky ?

Juxta Position

Jul 2, 2006
You have no clue.

And you are calling people obtuse.

Hilarious.

You think people are making this stuff up out of thin air? What purpose would that serve? Do we not all want to see the team and it's players succeed? Inform yourself. Go watch some practices and tell me what kind of effort you see Hemsky putting in. Watch him saunter to the bench on shift changes. The guy simply doesnt give a **** anymore.

Why am I not shocked that you disagree with me?

Over the years, reading your posts I've realized that I fundamentally disagree with you on everything oilers. So, you can insult me if you want stating that I don't have a clue which, given your post history, I would expect nothing less from you. (Although I was expecting a condescending .gif)

To your point, hemsky is being tossed aside plain and simple. Fans like you see others that can provide offence now that hemsky has provided since his early 20's on an offensively challenged team, and now want hemsky gone because he doesn't go through the boards at practice. which in turn leads you to the conclusion that he's a cancer in the dressing room. in my opinion that is completely ridiculous. so, We are obviously not going to even remotely come close to agreeing on this, nothing I say will change your mind and vice versa, and this will probably degenerate into more insults. So with that, you have yourself a nice day.

thinlizzy

Mar 9, 2013
This past season I went down to a few practices and Horc, Hemskey and Smyth were always the first ones out the door. Horc and Hemsky for probably the past 3-4 years. As someone has stated they have grown tired as well of the gongshow of our organization as well and have taken some liberties. Hopefully Eakin's can shoot some intestinal fortitude in Hemmer.

Aequitas

Jun 10, 2008
Fort McMurray
Why am I not shocked that you disagree with me?

Over the years, reading your posts I've realized that I fundamentally disagree with you on everything oilers. So, you can insult me if you want stating that I don't have a clue which, given your post history, I would expect nothing less from you. (Although I was expecting a condescending .gif)

To your point, hemsky is being tossed aside plain and simple. Fans like you see others that can provide offence now that hemsky has provided since his early 20's on an offensively challenged team, and now want hemsky gone because he doesn't go through the boards at practice. which in turn leads you to the conclusion that he's a cancer in the dressing room. in my opinion that is completely ridiculous. so, We are obviously not going to even remotely come close to agreeing on this, nothing I say will change your mind and vice versa, and this will probably degenerate into more insults. So with that, you have yourself a nice day.

but fez...

I said good day!

skorf

Jun 30, 2013
This past season I went down to a few practices and Horc, Hemskey and Smyth were always the first ones out the door. Horc and Hemsky for probably the past 3-4 years. As someone has stated they have grown tired as well of the gongshow of our organization as well and have taken some liberties. Hopefully Eakin's can shoot some intestinal fortitude in Hemmer.

or they're older players who don't need as much prep time learning the systems being run.
And I don't pay attention to players personal lives, but it's much more likely the older guys have families that they want to get home to, while the young guys are less likely to

As long as they work hard when they're there.

So being the first off the ice I don't think is a valid argument...

I do think they're expendable but for other reasons (Horcoff $$$, Hemsky role?, Smyth - lost a few too many steps), but saying since they left first, they aren't as motivated... that's an assumption that could be way off base

Cawz

Sep 18, 2003
Oiler fan in Calgary
Visit site
You have no clue.

And you are calling people obtuse.

Hilarious.

You think people are making this stuff up out of thin air? What purpose would that serve?
The purpose is quite obvious, isnt it? People make up stuff to try to further their points and opinions. Or if they dont make up stuff out of thin air, they still embellish things based on their like or dislike of a player. Hell, go read the trade or polls board for good examples of this.

Its pretty obvious that people make up things, or stretch the truth as far away from reality as possible in order to try to further their point. It happens all the time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad